Nothing but a towel (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: Could you do a Cheryl x fem! reader where the reader thinks they are alone in the locker room and takes a shower after basketball practice or something. However, when she comes out of the shower in her towel, she bumps into Cheryl and Cheryl gets flustered because she has a crush on the reader? It doesn't have to be dirty. Thanks!

The rest of your team was long gone for the night but you had stayed late after practice to run a few extra drills so when you entered the locker room, it was safe to assume it would be empty.

You decided to take a quick shower before you left and you didn't hear the locker room door open over the sound of the running water.

Putting a towel around yourself, you stepped out of the shower and started walking back to your locker.

You turned the corner and nearly ran into Cheryl, who dropped the book that was in her hands.

"Holy shit," you gasped out of shock.

"Sorry Y/N," Cheryl muttered bending down to pick up her book and the few papers that fell out.

When she stood back up she noticed your minimal attire and quickly looked away trying not to stare. 

"No, no it's okay Cheryl, I didn't think anyone else was here," you laughed as your heart rate started to return to normal.

"I left my history textbook in my locker after Vixen practice," she rambled feeling her own heart rate speed up, "what are- what are you still doing here? I thought basketball practice finished a while ago."

"I stayed behind to run a few extra drills before the game this Friday, which you're coming to right?" 

"Wouldn't miss it," she blushed at the idea of you wanting her to be there.

You found Cheryl's behavior odd due to her usual calm, cool and collected self.

You were completely oblivious to the fact that it could have something, or everything, to do with you only being in a towel. 

"I should uh, probably go so you can get dressed," she told you shyly.

You looked down at yourself realizing what she meant, "oh, oh yeah probably should, it would be a little awkward if I walked to my car in nothing but a towel," you joked.

"I'll see you Friday," she said starting to hurry off so you wouldn't see her get even more flustered.

"Hey Cheryl," you called after her.

"Yeah?" she turned around.

"Do you want to go Pop's with me after the game?"

"Yeah, that sounds nice," she responded.

"Great, I'll see you then." 

She turned around smiling wide and gripping her book to her chest as she exited the locker room.

She couldn't see that you were smiling just as wide.