Unexpected (Cheryl x male reader)

Request: Could you do Cheryl x male reader where she tells the reader she's pregnant?

Cheryl had been avoiding you the last few days and you had no idea why.

She wasn't answering any of your texts so you drove to Thorn Hill to confront her face to face.

"Y/N," she said softly when she answered the door.

"I was starting to worry about you," you told her.

"Let's go for a walk in the garden," she said closing the door behind her.

There was nothing but silence for the few minutes as you walked peacefully through her family's garden.

"Y/N, there's something I need to tell you, please don't be mad," she stated.

You stopped walking and grabbed her hand, "You know you can tell me anything Cheryl."

There were tears forming in her eyes, "I'm.... I'm pregnant."

Of all the things you thought could be wrong this was not even close to any of the possibilities you considered.

"Are you sure?" you asked her nervously.

"Yes I'm sure, you're mad aren't you," she muttered not being able to look at you.

"Cheryl I'm not mad, in a bit of shock, but I'm not mad," you told her pulling her in for a hug, "It's going to be okay."

"How do you know," she said as you felt her tears hitting your shoulder.

"Because you are the strongest woman I know and I'm going to be here for you every step of the way and we are going to raise the coolest kid ever," you said making her laugh.

"You promise?" she asked looking up at you.

"I promise. I love you Cheryl."

She gave you a quick kiss, "I love you too Y/N."

It may be unexpected but today was the first day of the rest of your life and you couldn't be happier you got to experience it with Cheryl.