The party (Cheryl x fem reader)

Requests: Could you pls do a cheryl x fem!reader imagine where the reader is a friend of veronica who moves from new york to riverdale with her and at first cheryl hates her because she hangs out with the jocks, hits on cheryl and other girls with cheap pick up lines, seems crass and arrogant but then she's there for cheryl when she needs someone and turns out to be actually really sweet and both confess their feelings for each other and become riverdale's power couple?

could you do a cheryl x reader where the reader is new and cheryl likes her, but she is jealous of Valerie bc you spend to much time with her

a cheryl x fem!reader where the reader is a natural flirt (always flirting with every girl, sometimes without even meaning to) and is into cheryl who thinks she's just playing games with her so while she really enjoys the attention, she always declines the reader's comments and invitations until one night, they're at a party and one of them gets really jealous and they get into a fight which ends with one of them kissing the other

a/n: okay so because these three requests kind of have the same basis I just decided to put them into one fic.

You and Veronica had been best friends in New York and by some coincidence just happened to be moving to Riverdale at the same time.

The two of you found yourselves drifting apart in the coming weeks.

You were still friends but Riverdale wasn't New York, it was a whole new ball game and that meant finding new friends, you with the jocks and her with the band of misfits that trouble always seemed to follow.

As per usual in high school, the jocks were friends with the cheerleaders and that's how you met Cheryl.

You had an instant attraction to her, more so than you had ever felt for someone before and you were used to always getting what you wanted but Cheryl didn't falter quite so easily.

You constantly flirted with her and while you could tell that Cheryl enjoyed the attention you gave her, she was not impressed with the fact that you also flirted with various other girls, even if it was without realizing it. 

She knew your type, the kind who was a little too full of themselves and got bored once you got your prize.

Cheryl told herself she wouldn't fall victim to your games.

You asked her out on numerous occasions and she turned you down every single time, but that just made you enjoy the chase even more.

At Jason's funeral Veronica told you about everything that had happened during her sleepover with Cheryl.

You couldn't believe the hell that her parent's had put her through.

When Cheryl broke down during the service you were the one to comfort her.

The two of you sat on the stairwell and you held her as she cried.

You told her that everything was going to be alright. 

She couldn't believe that under your tough exterior, you might actually have a soft side. 

After that you stopped hitting on her because you thought she had enough going on in her life.

During your time at Riverdale High you had become pretty good friends with Valerie, there were rumors of the two of you dating and even though Cheryl would never admit it, she was a little envious of the other girl. 

Over the next few weeks Cheryl stopped trying to convince herself that she didn't have feelings for you but became jealous because she assumed the rumors were true when you stopped hitting on her.

Veronica invited you to Jughead's birthday party and you were reluctant about going because you weren't as close with her new friends but when you showed up there was a house full of drinking teenagers and music blaring loud enough to be heard from outside.

You walked inside and spotted Veronica, "V, what's going on, I thought you said it was only going to be a few people?"

"Cheryl crashed the party and brought a bunch of uninvited guests," she told you over the loud music.

She left you to your own accord and you made your way outside, running into Valerie along the way. 

She got you a drink and you hung out on the patio away from the crowd of people just talking, drinking and laughing.

Cheryl noticed the two of you and this only made her even more jealous. 

You drank the remnants of alcohol in your cup and excused yourself to go get more.

On your way to the kitchen you bumped into Cheryl, "Hey Cheryl, how's it going?"

"Fine, shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?" she said with blatant hostility.

"What are you talking about?" you laughed, "I don't have a girlfriend."

"So I guess you're just stringing Valerie along then aren't you."

"Woah, Valerie? Cheryl I think there's been a misunderstanding, Valerie and I are just friends."

She scoffed and walked away but you followed after her.

"Cheryl wait," you called out.

She actually stopped to look back at you but in that moment another drunken girl you had flirted with before threw herself on you trying to get you to dance with her. 

Cheryl had had enough and headed upstairs to get away from the noise of the party.

You quickly disentangled yourself from the drunk girl and continued after Cheryl.

You made it upstairs to a barren hallway except for Cheryl leaning up against a wall with subtle tears in her eyes.

"Cheryl, what the hell is going on, why do you care so much if Valerie and I are together?" you questioned her.

She turned to face you, "It's always a game with you isn't it, I can't believe I was actually starting to think you were different."

"I'm still confused here."

"After JJ's funeral I thought you could actually be really sweet but you're nothing more than a crass and arrogant player with no taste in pick up lines," she stammered out.

Her words made you realize all of the mistakes you had made the past few months. 

"Cheryl... I know you're upset but I never meant to hurt anyone, especially not you. I guess in New York being a crass and arrogant player as you put it got me places," there was silence as Cheryl refused to look at you, "I really do like you and I'm sorry I'm not so good at showing it."

"Then why did you stop hitting on me," she asked finally facing you.

"With everything happening with your family I figured you had enough going on, you also turned me down whenever I asked you out so I thought you weren't interested."

She just stared at you, contemplating what to say next.

She didn't say anything, instead she was grabbing your jacket and smashing her lips against yours.

You fervidly returned the kiss until you both needed air.

"Can we just start over from the beginning, let me show you the real me, I can be the better person that you deserve," you told her breathlessly.

"You promise?" she asked you hesitantly.

"I promise," you said giving her another quick kiss, "however, I can't promise I won't use any cheesy pick up lines on you, we're kind of a packaged deal."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," she smiled. 

You returned to the party and ended up having a pretty good night.

You went back to using your natural charm to flirt with Cheryl and this time your pursuit was granted.

As your peers started to find out about yours and Cheryl's relationship, you became the power couple of Riverdale High and it was all thanks to that night at the party.