Affection (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: Could you do Cherylxfemale reader where the reader is super cuddly and it takes Cheryl a bit to get used to it?

Cheryl had never been a very intimate person.

When you two first started dating it was odd to her that you were always touching her in some way.

Whether it was cuddling on her bed, having your arm around her waist in public or just holding her hand, it was all new to her.

It's not that she didn't like the affection, it just wasn't something she was used to.

But as time went on, she grew fond of the closeness that you showed her.

She was the one that now initiated hand holding and she would actually relax into your embrace when you put your arm around her.

She would even pull you into her lap and kiss your cheek no matter who was around.  

The first time it happened it took you by surprise at a crowded party.

"Well this is new," you laughed into the crook of her neck.

"I guess I just have a soft spot you," she blushed.

"Cheryl Blossom going soft? Say it ain't so," you teased her.

"Hey, I said I have soft spot for you and you only, it doesn't mean I'm going soft," she told you confidently.

"Whatever you say," you smiled resting your hand on her cheek pulling her in for a smug kiss.