Quidditch injuries (Cheryl x male reader)Harry Potter au

Request: Hi can I request a Cheryl x male reader set in Harry Potter? Both of them are Slytherins. The reader is playing a quidditch match and gets badly injured and Cheryl never leaves the readers side until they wake up. Maybe throw in some of the original gang as well. I can't wait to see this, since I love Harry Potter. Thank you for your time

It had been the most looked forward to match of the year at Hogwarts.

Everyone enjoyed watching the Gryffindor and Slytherin teams go head to head in quidditch. 

Cheryl sat in the stands with the other Slytherins cheering their team on. 

Harry and Draco were busy trying to find the snitch while you, one of your teams chasers, were currently soaring towards the goal, quaffle in hand after Jason had tossed it to you. 

You were about to throw the ball into the Gryffindor goal past Archie when a bludger came up behind you, knocking you off of your broomstick and hurdling towards the ground.

You ended up in the infirmary with a pretty bad concussion, some broken ribs and a broken arm. 

Cheryl never left the hospital wing while you were being tended to by Madam Pomfrey.

"He is going to be just fine Ms. Blossom, you should go back to the Slytherin common room and get some rest," Madam Pomfrey told Cheryl as she sat next to your cot for the third day in a row.

"I know he will be alright Madam Pomfrey but I would really like to be here when he wakes up," Cheryl responded. 

"Of course dear," she told her.

Cheryl missed dinner once again so Jason brought her a plate of food and to check on how you were doing. 

In the middle of the night Cheryl had fallen asleep, resting her head on your cot when she felt someone squeeze her hand. 

She looked up slightly dazed to see you smiling down at you.

"Y/N!," she exclaimed waking up more fully.

"You were out cold, have you been here all night?" you chuckled. 

"All night? It's been three days Y/N," she told you.

"Three days?" you asked in shock, "well I hope you haven't been here for all that time."

"You had a serious concussion, you know I wouldn't leave your side for anything," she said leaning in to kiss your cheek.

"I'm sure it was nothing Madam Pomfrey couldn't fix," you told her.

"Madam Pomfrey! Oh, I should go get her so she can check up on your injuries," Cheryl said standing up.

She started to walk away but turned back to you before she reached the door. 

"Don't you go anywhere now," she joked.

"I wouldn't dare, the only thing scarier then an active bludger is you when you're angry," you laughed.

Cheryl laughed along with your quip and made her way out the door to go find Madam Pomfrey. 

The average person would be worried about your current situation but with Cheryl by your side you weren't afraid at all.