Chauffeur ~ Chapter 110

Start bij het begin

"So nice of you to finally come down" Justin said

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"So nice of you to finally come down" Justin said.

"It was because of Brandon's little bitch ass" He said making Brandon gasp at what I'm assuming were false accusations. 

"He said you were cutting in front of him in the bathroom" I said making him look at me before he sighed in defeat.

"I only wanted to look good" He said in a sad voice. Little does he know I've grown to not let that tone of voice of his manipulate me. Trust me when I say it got me for the first three years.

"What do you have to say?" Justin intervened.

"I'm sorry, little bitch" I chuckled deeply before taking a look at my Rolex and groaning.

"Let's go, family!" I yelled as I opened the door open for them to walk out. Brandon ran out, followed by Junior, whom was followed by Diamond and then Miracle was skipped out of the house. Justin started walking out as he grabbed my hand and dragged me out with him. Bringing the door with me, I let the knob go when I heard it's click. 

Walking to the BMW, I unlocked it letting the kids open the back door and crawl in. Justin let go of my hand and walked to the driver's seat as I got into the passenger side. Turning the engine on, Justin drove out of the driveway and out of the gates within a minute. Paparazzi were already outside of our house and as soon as they saw our car, they started snapping pictures of us making the kids groan.

"I wish I could dunk their booties like daddy does in the court" Junior mumbled as he stared out of the window. Looking back, I saw our two little girls in the middle as Brandon and Junior took the windows. 

"How would you do that?" I laughed.

"Grabbing their head and taking the trash bins as rings... That's how ballers do it" He said smirking at me. 

"Is he my son or what?" I laughed making Justin smile at us. Grabbing his free hand, I gave it a squeeze as he returned it right back.

"You nervous?" 

"The Knicks ain't shit" Was my only response making him chuckle "You have a concert tomorrow night in Staple, right?" He nodded and kept driving as the kids started singing a song in the back. I mean, the boys started singing a song they thought should be my song.

"Now tell me how ya love it
You know you at the top and all of heaven's right above it, we on.. 'cause we on.." Brandon started.

"Now tell me how you love it

You know you at the top when only heaven's right above it

We on, it's Young Money, motherfucker
If you ain't runnin' with it run from it, motherfucker
Alright, now somebody show some money in this bitch
And I got my bees with me like some honey in this bitch, ya dig
I got my gun in my boo purse
And I don't bust back, because I shoot first.." Brandon rapped making me feel proud. Not at his cursing but what he had the talent to do at such a young age.