Book 4|2. Hung Like a Horse

Start from the beginning

Killian huffed, "And by 'greet', you mean attacks us."

Felaern didn't deny his words. Shit. How the hell were we going to fend off a dragon when we barely escaped butterflies?

Almost as if on cue, the sound of massive wings, displacing the air, could be heard from right behind us! I spun around but was distracted in shock when breathtaking white wings sprouted from Felaern's back. I had never seen his wings before. They unfurled like a regal banner for a second, before wrapping tightly around his body as he shot into the air, spiraling up to meet the dragon. His reaction time had been stunning. One second he was standing next to us, and the next he was a hundred feet in the air, facing the enormous black beast.

Felaern hovered in the sky, his hands outstretched in the universal sign he meant no harm. Whether the dragon didn't recognize Felaern's posturing or he just didn't give a shit, he abruptly rolled to the side, his mighty tail whiplashing out.  Felaern darted out of reach, narrowly escaping the dragon's attack. Felaern called out, "We mean you no harm.  We simply seek our lost companion. Once we have recovered him, we will leave!"

Puffs of smoke curled from the dragon's snout. If I didn't know better, I would say his lips twisted into a smile revealing rows of razor sharp teeth.  He lunged forward, snapping his powerful jaws. Felaern back flipped out of his reach, and flew to the side of the dragon, keeping his distance from the beast's head and tail. He hissed, "I don't want to hurt you!"

The dragon whipped around to face Felaern and snorted at his words, streams of smoke releasing from his nostrils. His indignation, at Felaern's assumption that he could do him harm, was clear. The dragon's head reared back, his next strike imminent.

Felaern cursed and thrust his palms out. Energy, very similar to what Lady Sofielle had hurled at Cage, exploded from his hands and slammed into the chest of the dragon, knocking him back several feet.

The dragon spun his large body, slashing his tail through the air again, in an attempt to knock Felaern from the sky. Felaern dodged the hit, but had to maneuver instantly to avoid the flames that shot out of the beast's mouth.

Felaern growled loudly and thrust his hands out again, this time more power released from him, lethal shimmering spheres releasing from his palms. Both impacted the dragon's softer underbelly. He let out a roar, his wings expanding to their full length as he faced Felaern again.

Felaern shouted, "I mean you no harm! I don't want to fight you! I simply want to recover my companion and then we will be gone!"

The dragon hesitated as though being pulled back by an internal force. Abruptly, he lowered himself to the ground, landing with a loud thud. Where a massive beast once stood, now a huge and intimidating male took his place—the Dragon Lord. His voice was rich and deep as he addressed Felaern, "I apologize. My dragon does not like to be challenged, particularly by scrawny little faeries."

Scrawny? He thought Felaern looked scrawny?

Felaern simply rolled his eyes, and asked dryly, "Are you done now?"

Laughter reverberated from the Dragon Lord's throat. He had dark skin and dread locks down his back. His chest was wide and solid as a rock, each muscle defined by a sharp edge. His abs were sculpted from steel.  I couldn't help my continued downward assessment when my eyes settled on his cock.

Holy shit!

He was hung like a horse, even without a hard-on, his thick member on full display between his strong thighs. I studied the scales that ran along the top length. What did they feel like?   I clenched my fists, restraining my compulsions, before I did something stupid, like running my fingertips along his length, to satisfy my curiosity.

Apparently, my intense study of his male anatomy did not go unnoticed by him, because right before my very eyes, his cock hardened into a ridiculously large erection. I inhaled sharply. It really was a thing of beauty, jutting up toward his stomach. His wings reappeared and his eyes glowed, his dragon making his presence known, as he held the shape of both man and dragon. He growled an open invitation, "Do you see something you like? By all means..."

"What?! Oh—I, no..." I stuttered, flushing with embarrassment, for having been caught groping him with my eyes.

He smirked, completely unaffected by the fact that he stood before eight people, and a very large cat, with a raging hard-on.

I spun away from him, determined to look at anything other than his cock, and tried to recover my composure.

Humor rumbled through his chest as he introduced himself, "My name is Tavian."

Felaern completely disregarded Tavian's imposing cock and explained again, "We are simply here to recover our missing companion. His name is Cage. He was brought to your kingdom through a portal during a fight.  He was injured. I don't have his exact location, but I am fairly certain he is about a hundred miles in that direction." He pointed to our right. "I have seen visions of water, swirling in circles."

Tavian's eyes narrowed. "If what you say is true, he is located at the Pools of Morenth.  You will need special permission to travel there."

"Who can grant permission?" Felaern asked.

Tavian replied tightly, "Only the king..."

.

Things are going to get very interesting again, Peaches, soon, soon, soon...