Book 3|21. Masturbation & BDSM

Start from the beginning

He chuckled, "When I obtained her, she was a little bit like you are, obstinate, willful and determined. It made breaking her much more pleasurable."

"So you would rather have your toys broken?" I asked scornfully, disgusted by his barbaric traits.

"Does she look broken to you? She purrs at every touch I give her. She pleases me, greatly, so I reward her."

"She just had to go through hell first, before you treat her gently?" I snapped.

His lips curled, his voice low and seductive, "I didn't say I am always gentle with her. Only that she enjoys her submission. Most strong willed woman do."

Oh, holy hell!

We just went from masturbation smack dab into submissives!

I ground my jaw together and huffed under my breath, "Not every strong willed woman."

His grin widened, his dark eyes gleaming as he slid off the couch and positioned himself on his knees between my thighs. His movement reminded me of a panther, calculating and deadly. I tried to shut my legs but with 200+ pounds of solid-muscled vampire between them, it wasn't really working. Instinctively, I tried to shimmy backward, but his hands gripped my hips, keeping me in place.

"Really? Are you implying that you do not like being dominated and controlled by a strong, virile male?" he challenged. "I may not know everything but I know powerful men and they are all the same. Are you trying to tell me that Micage has never tied you to a bed and blindfolded your sight, while slamming in and out of that hot, wet pussy?"

"That's none of your damn business!" I hissed. I tried to reply angrily, but the words came out high and breathy, as images of Cage doing that very thing wound through my mind.

Marku nodded in satisfaction at my response, leaned forward and latched onto one of my breasts, keeping his promise of flicking my nipple with his tongue and pulling it to attention with his teeth.

I was shocked at my body's response.

It was worse than before!

Heat coiled through me and I bit back a groan.

Son of a bitch!

I had to stop imagining sex with Cage. That had to be the problem, the reason my reaction was so strong.

Marku leaned back and his lips curled up wickedly when he looked at me. I had no idea what expression my face held, but I was certain it just fueled whatever nonsense idea he had that I wanted him.

My traitorous body was reacting a hell of a lot stronger than I expected, and I planned to have a stern talk with myself about it later, once I could think straight again. But he was wrong...I did not want him.

Abruptly, his hand left my hip, only to find its way down to my quivering heat. He trailed his middle finger right through my folds and then brought it to his mouth, sucking away my wetness in one smooth lick. Before I could even fathom a smart ass reply, he continued relentlessly, "Do you deny that he has turned your pretty little ass over and spanked you...And with every smack of his hand against your flesh, that tight sex of yours clamped down around his cock?"

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block out his words.

That was a mistake.

Because it just made the images in my head all the more vibrant and clear. The erotic sting of Cage's hand smacking me on the ass, and his firm fingers grasping my butt cheeks and rubbing each area. I freaking loved it when he did that. My mind replayed the night he changed me. His hand wrapped around my neck as he bent me over the bed. And his other hand...