Book 3|3. I'm Ready

Start from the beginning

She giggled breathily and the scent of her cum was in the air. He might have been reluctant when we began, but he had successfully gotten her off during every intermission; and apparently, the last one was no exception.

She slid down to kneel between his legs, while I switched the camera on and settled into the chair. We hadn't discussed their plan for round five, but I quickly realized that once again, Ivy would play the aggressor. She began by unbuttoning his shirt, and then kissed and licked her way down his chest. He growled when she stopped to suck on and bite his nipples.

Abruptly, my phone vibrated and I saw that Raine was calling to Face Time with me, which was odd, because she obviously knew what I was doing. Curiously, I accepted the call, keeping my head faced toward Talon and Ivy, but my eyes on the phone. I couldn't speak when I answered because I was still on camera for Silas, but apparently she didn't need me to speak because she put her finger to her lips, the universal sign to be quiet.

I watched her in confusion. I could tell that she had the phone attached to a tripod, but it wasn't until she slid back on the bed, that I realized what she was doing.

Fucking, mother of fuck!

If I wasn't already turned on enough as it was, I watched Raine mischievously bite her lip as she slowly removed her clothes. When she was completely bare, she rubbed her breasts and played with her nipples.

My free hand clenched down on the side of the chair.

And then her fingers purposefully crawled down her belly until they came into contact with her folds. She arched her back and her eyes fluttered shut, clearly enjoying her own touch, as she slipped a finger inside, before bringing it up to rub and flick her clit. Then she opened her eyes and smirked, as she repeated the process of dipping a finger into her wet heat, only this time she brought it to her mouth and watched my eyes intently, as she put it in her mouth and sucked it clean.

Fucking. Hell.

She was killing me.

My face must have indicated my struggle, because her lips curled up in satisfaction. Clearly she wasn't done with her show or the shock value, because she rolled over onto her hands and knees with her ass toward the camera. Reaching between her legs, I watched her play with her pussy, fingering herself, and rubbing and pinching her clit.

It took every last ounce of my self-control not to come.

After a moment, she flipped over to her back again. A light sheen of perspiration glowed at the edges of her face, she was close. She writhed against the pressure of her own hands and her chest heaved as she panted. And then the look that I fucking loved, came over face. Her eyes widened and lost focus, while her mouth formed a perfect 'o', as she came.

When it was over and she caught her breath, she crawled toward the camera and mouthed the words, 'I'm ready.'

The screen went black.

Fuck me, I needed to come. And I needed it now.

My eyes flashed back to Talon and Ivy. I had no idea what they had been doing this entire time and I was hugely relieved to find he had just come. I shot out of my chair, flicked the camera off and hurried into an adjoining room. I couldn't get my dick out of my pants fast enough. I fisted my throbbing shaft, and stroked hard. It took less than ten seconds for me to find the release I desperately needed. Fuck.

I was done with this non-sense.

I cleaned myself up, washed my hands and made my way to the room where Silas was sitting. I growled, "We're done here."

His eyes opened wider at my aggressiveness, and then narrowed as he said, "But I am nowhere near satisfied."

I hissed, "Look motherfucker, they are clearly enjoying themselves now. If you think he is going to run out of steam, I can guarantee he isn't. He fucking loves it when she sucks his dick, and she obviously learned some sort of lesson, because now she loves it too."

His expression darkened and he spat, "Whatever...I was getting bored with it anyway." With that, he turned and left the room in a huff.

I didn't bother to return to Talon. Instead, I just sent him a text, as I headed straight toward Raine. My dick was already rock hard again as I planned exactly what I was going to do to her once I arrived.

..........

When I breached the doorway to our suites, I found Raine dressed again and sitting in the living area on one of the couches. She gasped in surprise at my abrupt entry, and her eyebrows rose as I prowled slowly, purposefully, in her direction. I purred, "I had no idea you were so cruel."

She trembled hard in anticipation and smirked, "There are a lot of things you don't know about me."

"Indeed. You have been a very naughty girl and I think a spanking is in order," I threatened huskily. I could still picture her ass in the air, and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. She gasped and her eyes opened wide, trying to determine if I was serious.

I was perfectly serious, and nodded. Hell, yes.

Without warning, I broke from where I was standing, snatched her off of the couch and carried her upstairs to our bed, all in the span of about a blink of an eye; causing her to squealed loudly.

As I promised earlier, I quickly shed her clothing. More like shredded it, but no matter, it was gone and she was naked before me. I stepped off of the bed to get myself in an equal state of undress. Once there was no more clothing between us, I ordered, "Turn over, Tigru. Hands and knees. Now."

She inhaled sharply, still hesitating. I waited. Her entire body trembled and then she did as she was told. A feral growl of satisfaction reverberated from my chest as I stared at her submissive position.

Fuck, yes...

.

Hello Peaches, I have more dedications to do, but you know the drill, I never do them on sexy chapters. Also, the story is going to pick up speed in the next chapter (a hella lot), but I thought the last three chapters were a nice segway/calm before what is coming.  Oh, and the sex scene doesn't continue into the next chapter, so you will just have to use your imagination from here. lol.