.........

Events had gone fairly smoothly for the next two weeks as Cage and I settled into a routine. I finally had a paddock and outdoor area created for Loki and was thrilled that he would be coming home to me today. I couldn't wait to show everything to him. I suspected he would like to go for a run. I wanted that too. It had been much too long.

Cage had disappeared into the closet when I got a text from Talon that chilled me to the bone: I need you. Conference Rooms. Urgent.

My blood ran cold as I yelled for Cage. Instantly he was by my side. "What happened?!"

I just showed him the phone. He read the message and swore loudly. He knew as well as I did something was critically and horribly wrong, because Talon never would have demanded my presence otherwise.

Thankfully, we were both finally dressed. Without another word, he lifted me and ran to the Conference wing of the building that housed several conference rooms. When we arrived, my anxiety ratcheted up even more notches when I found Talon glaring at a vampire who appeared to be covered in blood. And Ivy was trembling violently behind him.

Cage demanded, "Who's blood is that, Silas?!"

The vampire, apparently Silas, replied easily, "Don't worry; it doesn't belong to your little pet. However she is responsible for the mess you see before you. If it were not for her stupid clumsiness, I would not be covered in my lunch and have missed my afternoon meetings."

The confusion was plain on her face as Ivy whispered in distress, "I didn't see him..."

Silas apparently already  had a plan mapped out because he purred gleefully, "She wronged me; therefore the law states I may both determine and administer her punishment. And I sentence her to pleasuring me...with her pretty little mouth.  Thoroughly and repeatedly, I might add, until I am satisfied that she has learned her lesson. I hope she is talented with that tongue of hers or my satisfaction might take all day. Oh and of course, my pleasure would not be complete unless she were naked"

Ivy began to cry.

I stared at him in horror and then snapped my attention to Cage for confirmation. The hard set of Cage's jaw and Talon's clenched fists let me know the vampire was completely within his rights.

Silas gleamed wickedly and pressed, "Do you accept the terms?"

Talon hesitated and finally ground out, "Yes, however she belongs to me therefore I reserve my right to administer the punishment myself."

Silas's lips curled into a cruel grin as he said silkily, "Yes, under normal circumstances you would have that right; however it is not possible in this case because the condition exists that I must be satisfied she has learned her lesson."

Talon's entire demeanor seemed to shift to ice and he matched the vampire's cruel smile as he said, "You may watch me punish her and let me know once you are satisfied.  If you would like to see her get me off multiple times, I have no problem with that."

I was stunned at the abrupt change in Talon. I had never seen this much strength from him. Before I could really understand what was happening, Cage shocked the hell out of me when he interjected, "The law also states that a member of royalty may replace any other witnesses during which punishment is delivered."

"But that is never done!" Silas spat angrily, "And there is no way for me to advise when I am satisfied if I am not watching!"

Cage smirked, "And yet, it is within the law. I will take your place as the witness in the room, and we will stream it live out here, where you may watch and advise your satisfaction."

"But what the fuck difference is that, if I am going to see it anyway?!"

"The difference is, you will not be in the room," Talon said coolly, "and quite frankly, I'd rather not be looking at your ugly face while she is sucking me off, repeatedly, I might add.  I've got all day to enjoy this...Shall we get started?"

Ivy stared in shock at Talon's new frightening expression.

The vampire blinked, realizing he had no other recourse and finally hissed, "Yes!"

..........

Silas removed his ruined shirt and was now settled in a room three doors away to await his show.

Talon, Cage, Ivy and I stood at different points in the room, discussing what was going to happen. Cage was being as gentle as he could as he spoke, "Talon, we cannot yet anticipate if this will go quickly, but I suspect it won't, which means potentially hours to allow for your recovery time each time.  I fully expect Ivy is going to go through this process multiple times, which means she is going to need some relief of her own at points." We all understood. Ivy was going to be repeatedly sucking off Talon which meant she would need her own release as well.  

Cage continued, "I cannot give that to her. If you are not up for it, I could ask Kieran to assist. He would be completely gentle with her, giving her what she needed so that she could continue."

Damn straight Cage couldn't give that to her. I felt compassion for her situation, but had no intention of letting Cage be the one to relieve her sexual frustration. Although I had no idea how Kieran would respond to that phone call--Hey man, would you mind getting off our pet in between the times she goes down on another man?

I shook my head as I considered the absurdity of what my life had become.

Ivy stared with wide eyes as she understood what Cage was saying. And then a tear slipped down her cheek as she watched Talon clearly considered the option. She whispered brokenly, "Talon, do you really hate the thought of touching me that much?"

Talon looked up at her in agony and growled, "I would rather kill another man than see him touch you!  But since it is not right for me to do so, I do not want to deny you what you need."

She crossed the room to him, and raised both hands to delicately hold his face, and whispered fervently, "Talon, I want you. You know that. You are not going to be hurting me. I know we can put on one hell of a performance, if we just do this together."

Talon still struggled, "But it is demeaning to force you to do this! I would never treat you that way!"

She spoke the most frankly and openly I had ever heard her. "Talon, if we subtract your distress and Master Cage as an audience member, everything else...Absolutely everything we do physically is going to be one of the best days of my life. I want to know what it feels like to come. And I don't want anyone else to take me there but you."

"Your first time should not be like this!" he shook his head and hissed.

She soothed him fervently, "Okay, then we won't have sex during the intermissions.  But please just touch me...Teach me what that pleasure feels like....Please..."

I saw a very recognizable shift in him. She had gotten through! I wasn't sure how he would feel when it was over, but right now, he was fully engaged. His pupils dilated completely and he pulled her close as he growled low in her ear, "How many times would you like to come?"

.

You really do NOT want to miss the next chapter....Because it will NOT be what you expect... (Do I ever? Lol) Just saying...