Whatever You Say by Beautifuldeath92

FanFiction.net

Whatever You Say by Beautifuldeath92

TV » iCarly
Rated: T
Language: English
Genre: Romance & Humor
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 662l3
Published: Jun 13, 2011

***

Standing next to Sam, I let my eyes travel over her as she talked about the newest type of ham she had tried last night. I watch her eyes first, the way they sparkled with excitement as she spoke. Next stop, her lips. She was rushing over her words, trying to get them all out at once. It was cute.

I let my eyes wander over the rest of her before rising back to her eyes. She had stopped talking and was now raising an eyebrow at me, "Did you even hear what I said?"

A light blush touches my cheeks and I nod, "Uhm, yeah, of course."

Cocking her hips, she leans against the lockers, arms folded. That eyebrow still arched. "So, what was I talking about?"

I grin at her, looking down. "I don't know." I lean forward, hoping for maybe a small kiss but she moves back.

"No way, Benson. I don't kiss men who don't listen to me." She turns from me then, but I saw a small smiling playing on her lips.

"Oh come on, Sam, how can I pay attention to your words, when you look so good?" I wince, realizing that sounded a bit shallow.

She apparently thought so too and turned with a vengence. "What was that?" I knew she had heard me, but I took those words as her giving me a chance to chance what I said.

I take her hand, "I said, you look gorgeous."

Rolling her eyes, she scoffs, pulling her hand back. "Don't try to use pretty words with me, Fredward."

I smile, poking her in the side. "Only pretty words for the pretty lady."

She laughs and I shiver, loving the sound. "Oh come on, cheese-y much?"

I shrug, happy she's not pissed. "Yeah, but you liked it."

Just as she's about to kiss me, I watch a guy walk by, his eyes traveling over my Sam with a smirk on his face. I pull away from Sam and glare at the kid, "Hey, why don't you stare at your own girlfriend, fucker." My voice deepens and I find myself pulling back my shoulders and puffing my chest out.

The guy stares at me a bit shocked before looking down at scurrying off. I look back at Sam. Her face is a little red and when I look at her teeth biting on her lip, I realize she's trying not to laugh. "What was that? You caveman no like when other man look at your woman?" She asked, making her voice grumble.

I playfully push her, shaking my head. "Shut up."

She grabs the front of my shirt then, pulling me against her. My arms snake around her waist as we kiss. She dominates the kiss quickly, but I refuse to let her keep it up, my tongue sliding over her lips and into her mouth. I feel her nails tighten on my shirt before we both pull away, a little breathless.

Smiling, she kisses me softly. "You're cute when you're jealous." Our fingers interwine as she pulls me down the hall.

I scoff, following after her. "What kind of crap is that? I wasn't jealous. Protective maybe, but not jealous."

She laughs again, "Whatever you say he-man Freddie, whatever you say."

"So, you're admitting I'm a man?" I ask, squeezing her hand.

"Ha! Not even close!" Laughing, I pullemy hand from hers and wrap my arm around her shoulders.

"Whatever you say, Puckett."

***
Disclaimer: This is a collection of Seddie oneshots from FanFiction. I do not own anything, all rights are reserved to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

Note: If you are the author of any of these oneshots, and wish for me to take it down, please PM me. No plagiarism intended. All authors are given credit.