Seddie Oneshots: 511 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.,
Words: 1,635
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

[ sequel to #486 ]

"Well...this dorm room is definitely smaller than I imagined it," Carly commented as her Sam, Freddie and Spencer stepped into her Sam's new room at Washington State.

"I dunno, it seems like a decent sized room to me," Freddie said, looking around as he set some of Sam's boxes down. "What'd you imagine?"

"Oh, just something with a nice living area...maybe a futon or two, non-florescent lighting, new carpet, a bigger closet-"

"So basically your room back home?" Spencer pointed out as he set down Carly's suitcase.

"Well...yeah," Carly nodded. "Oh well, I'm sure once we decorate and move in completely this place will look a lot better. What do you think, Sam? You upset there's no full-sized fridge?"

Sam shrugged. "It's alright."

Carly and Freddie exchanged glances. Sam had been almost silent the entire ride up to the university, and they knew why.

Today would be Sam and Freddie's last day together before they officially went off in different directions. For after leaving here, Freddie would go back to Seattle where he would prepare to leave for MIT next week.

"Hey, we should all go play Frisbee out on the quad before we head home," Spencer said, looking out the window.

"Do people actually do that?" Carly asked.

"Sure!" Spencer nodded. "What do you think I did for my entire seventy-two hours of law school? You know, while I wasn't crying."

"Come on," Carly chuckled, rolling her eyes. "Let's go get the rest of our stuff."

"We'll be down in a second," Freddie said.

"Okay," Carly said as her and Spencer left the dorm room, leaving Freddie and Sam alone.

Sam sat down on her new, unmade bed and Freddie sat down next to her.

Freddie was glad he was able to come up to help Sam move into her new dorm. Her mother had just gotten laser eye surgery (again) and Sam had insisted that she actually listen to her doctor this time and refrain from driving or traveling, and the two had said their goodbyes back in Seattle, so Freddie figured she'd need some help with all her things.

Plus, well, it gave them one more day to be together.

"It's a nice campus," Freddie commented. "And like I said, this room isn't as bas as Carly said. It seems nicer than the ones I saw at MIT online. You can probably get your beanbag chairs in that corner, and you can keep your Numchucks on that shelf there..."

"Yeah," Sam sighed. She moved closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

Freddie wrapped his arms around her. "We'll see each other again at Thanksgiving. And we'll web chat every night."

"You'll be busy," Sam said. "You're not gonna have time to web chat me every night, baby."

"I'll make time," Freddie told her. "I'm never gonna be too busy for you."

Sam took his hand and began absentmindedly tracing small circles on it. "You know I was reading this thing on the web last night," she said. "About long-distance relationships. You know over eighty percent of them involving couples under twenty-five don't last the first year?"