Seddie Oneshots: 500 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 1,921
Published: Dec 5, 2010

A/N: This is sequel to a oneshot from Serendipity (Book 1). So, read that first.

***

[ sequel to #475 ]

"Alright, it's done!" Spencer said proudly as him and Carly stepped back to admire his finished sculpture.

"Wow, it's a pretty cool looking sculpture of George Washington riding a unicycle," Carly said, impressed.

"Thanks for the help, kiddo," Spencer said, clapping her on the back. "You and Sam really saved me. I wouldn't have finished this by tomorrow without you guys."

"Where is Sam?" Carly asked, checking her phone. "We sent her to get us smoothies three hours ago. Where could she have gone?"

"I dunno, Canada," Spencer shrugged.
"Dude, Canada's not the answer to everything," Carly said, rolling her eyes.

"It will be one day!"

"Let me try calling her again," Carly sighed. "I hope she's okay. I've been worried about her ever since Freddie started bringing that Rebecca girl around here. You know, Gibby's cousin who looks just like Sam."

"I'm sure she's fine," Spencer assured him, examining his sculpture. "Hey, I think I have more realistic powdered wig to use for this down in our storage unit. Let me go run and grab it."

"Um, why do you have a powdered wig?" Carly frowned.

"It's from a bet with Socko!" Spencer exclaimed as he rushed out the door.

Carly was just about to pull up Sam's number on her phone when the apartment door opened again and Freddie walked in.

"Hey," Carly greeted him. "Do you know where Sam is? She was supposed to get me and Spencer smoothies while we working on Spencer's sculpture but she never came back."

"Oh yeah, I saw her a few minutes ago," Freddie said. "I think she went home now, though."

"What? But she had our smoothies!"

"Yeah...she kind of drank both of those," Freddie told her.

"Well, no surprise there," Carly sighed, flopping onto the couch. "So, what are you up to tonight? You have plans with Rebecca?"

"I was supposed to take her some fancy restaurant that would totally wipe out my savings," Freddie replied. "But I think those plans got canceled when we broke up."

"What?" Carly gasped. "You and Rebecca broke up?"

"Yeah," Freddie nodded.

"Well-Well did she do it? Or-Or did you?" Carly asked slowly.

"I guess you could say I did," Freddie replied. "But really it was Sam who ended it."

"Um, huh?"

"Yeah, Rebecca and I were at the Groovy Smoothie while Sam was there getting your smoothies," Freddie explained. "And then Rebecca came over and, well, she started yelling because I was only going to buy her one smoothie and she said that meant I was a terrible boyfriend and all this chiz. And then Sam starting yelling at her saying how out of line she was and that she-she didn't deserve to be with someone like me and that things were over between the two of us."

"Aw man," Carly sighed. "Look, Freddie, Sam shouldn't have done that. But don't be too mad at her. She probably-"

"I'm not mad at her," Freddie cut her off. "Sam did me a huge favor, getting rid of Rebecca. I don't know if you noticed, but she was sort of-"