A Few Words by EpicWinner

FanFiction.net

A Few Words by EpicWinner

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Genre: Romance & Humor
Characters: Freddie B., Sam P.
Words: 287
Published: Jul 11, 2013

***

"... And yet, the universe didn't seem so big, when I realized that it could hold my love for you, and still be big enough for 6 billion other people."

Sam blinked furiously, attempting in vain to stop herself from crying. Carly scurried to her side, tissues in hand, only to be waved off. Wiping her eyes, deciding that makeup be damned, Sam looked at Freddie, standing across from her, with his stupid looking grin. Of course, Sam wasn't the only one crying. As it seemed, there wasn't a dry eye in the house ..er.. altar. After the wave of awes' from the crowd was hushed, Sam looked at the priest standing in between her and Freddie, looking on thoughtfully.

"Well are you gonna just stand there and smile like a dope? Let's get on with the 'I Do's'. Mama did not pay for a buffet to get cold!"

The faces of everyone in the room switched quickly from expressions of sincerity, to that of amusement.

Freddie locked eyes with Sam as the priest spoke his "words of wisdom" about marriage. He smiled once more, and mouthed 'I love you'

She smiled as well, and did the same, with the addition of the word 'Nub.'

***
Disclaimer: This is a collection of Seddie oneshots from FanFiction. I do not own anything, all rights are reserved to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

Note: If you are the author of any of these oneshots, and wish for me to take it down, please PM me. No plagiarism intended. All authors are given credit.