Drunk Driving by Symphony Solider

FanFiction.net

Drunk Driving by Symphony Solider

TV » iCarly
Rated: T
Language: English
Genre: Tragedy & Romance
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 1,107
Published: Aug 2, 2010

A/N: I am a very reckless and impulsive person, my friends could tell you that. But I am a very big supporter of the obsolescence of drunk driving. This oneshot is very sad, but I also put it up to promote awareness. We are a generation of people who have very active lives, and some of our decisions can cause something bad. Drive safely, make good decisions.

Sam's POV

I went to a party

And remembered what you said

You told me drink Freddie

So I had a Blix instead.

I entered the party with a smile. Wendy was throwing a party for all of the Ridgeway graduates and every one (except Freddie) was here. Freddie was doing something 'more important' and wouldn't tell me what was more important than partying.

"Hey, Sam!" Wendy greeted, obviously drunk.

"Sup'," I smiled.

"Wanna drink?" she offered.

"No," I answered. Freddie made me swear I wouldn't drink and drive, like, ever.

"Why?" She pouted in her drunken state.

I was tempted to say 'Cause I don't look like you later' but I answered with a simple, "I promised Freddie."

I grabbed a Blix off of the refreshments table. I'm sure it wasn't spiked cause it was in an unopened can.

I felt proud of myself

The way you said I would

That I didn't drink and drive

Though some said I should

"Aw, you promised your little boyfriend you wouldn't get drunk?" she cooed.

Yeah, yeah, I'm dating the Queen of Dorks. I'm actually not positive how it happened and why the world didn't explode when it did. Don't you dare tell him I said this but I actually love him a lot.

"So what! Promises are made to be broken!" she shouted.

"Not this one," I convinced her. I pushed past her, trying to find a (sober, Freddie made her swear too) Carly.

"Hey," she greeted.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Just looking for a sober person to talk to," she told me.

"You found one!" I smiled.

I made a healthy choice Freddie,

Your advice to me was right

The party finally ended

And the kids drove out of sight

I got into my car,

Sure to get to your place I one piece

I didn't know what was coming Freddie

Something I expected the least

"Well, see you, Carls!" I called.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow!" She smiled. "Well, it is tomorrow, so I'll see you later today!"