Seddie Oneshots: 483 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 2,731
Published: Dec 5, 2010

A/N: To understand the following oneshot, you need to be acquainted with the characters who you may not know. Since this is Serendipity (Book 2), it is a good idea to first read Serendipity (Book 1) for better understanding of the overall compilations. For anyone who doesn't want to do so, here is some information you can use:

1. Sam and Freddie have 4 kids: (by order) Jason, Emma & Ashton, and Tyler.

2. Emma & Ashton are twins.

3. Quincy is Gibby & Tasha's eldest kid.

4. Emma & Quincy aka Quemma, is the shadow pairing of Seddie; they resemble Sam & Freddie a lot.

***

"Emma! For the millionth time; study!" Sam exclaimed as she argued with her sixteen-year old daughter. "You have a math test in three days and if you don't do well on it you're going to have to take the class again next year, which means you're not going to graduate with the rest of your class!"

"Mom, come on, just let me take a little study break," Emma begged.

"Break?" Sam yelled. "To get a break you actually have to do some work first!"

"I've studied!"

"Yeah, how?" Sam snapped. "Your math book has been downstairs this entire weekend!"

"Oh..." Emma said lamely.

"Emma, are you not getting how important it is for you to pass this class?" Sam said loudly. "You've gotten D's on your last three tests! If you don't get at least a B on this one, you're in real trouble! I'm serious, you're not leaving this house or getting your phone or your laptop back until after this test!"

"Ugh!" Emma moaned. "Since when did you turn into the parent that sucks the fun out of everything?"

"Since now!" Sam replied. "Now go study! Your dad will be home in an hour to help you, and you have a sister, a best friend and a boyfriend who are all doing fine in the class. You have all the tools you need. Now go!"

Emma stormed back out to the other room, where Quincy, Ashton, and Quincy were all sitting and studying.

"Wow, you made mom yell at you about school," Ashton smirked as Emma sat down next to Quincy. "That's something. Usually it's dad you have to worry about."

"Emma, come on, we'll help you study," Clarissa said, pulling her long, brown hair back. "What topics do you need help with?"

"I dunno, the ones with numbers?" Emma sighed.

"See," Quincy said. "This is what happens when you sleep through class and-ow!"

Emma had reached over and punched him in the shoulder.

"Mom's right, Em," Ashton said. "You need to get a B on this test or you'll fail the class. You can do this stuff if you actually focus. So we'll start with the Law of Cosines and then move onto the Law of Sines. Okay?"
"Whatever," Emma mumbled. "I'm too hungry to focus, though."

"Hmm, you know, the three of us have been working for over two hours now," Clarissa said, looking at her phone. "I think it's time for a smoothie break."

"Yeah, let's hit the Groovy smoothie and pick some up," Ashton nodded, getting to her feet as Sam walked into the room.

"Hey mom?" Ashton said. "Can I have some money to go pick up smoothies with Clarissa?"