Seddie Oneshots: 525 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 1,743
Published: Dec 5, 2010

A/N: The foundation of Sam and Freddie's relationship is their playful bickering. I think this oneshot does good in letting us know they'd fight for real sometimes.

***

"Jason, quit hogging the T.V.," Ashton moaned, trying to grab the remote from her older brother's hand. "You've been watching it all day!"

"No I haven't," the fifteen-year old said, holding the remote out of her reach. "Besides, I'm in charge."

"No you aren't!"

"Do you see mom and dad around?" Jason asked. "No. If they're not home, the power of authority falls to me."

"But I want to watched Catwalk!" Ashton said.

"That show's stupid anyway," Emma said simply, looking up from the board game she was playing with Tyler on the floor.

"It is not!" Ashton said indignantly. "It's the greatest program ever."

"Not better than Adolescent Power Penguins," Tyler defended.

"Please," Ashton scoffed. "Catwalk happens to be a sophisticated show. Unlike that garbage, it actually-"

She was cut off, though, as the front door slammed open and Sam came storming in.

"Sam!" the four kids heard their father yelling after her as he entered the house. "Sam, you think you storming off solves this problem?"

"Well I can't talk to you right now!" Sam yelled. "You're acting completely irrational and I don't want to waste my breath!"

"Well too bad, we're talking!" Freddie snapped, his face red.

The kids exchanged glances. They had seen their parents fight, but not like this...

"What's there to talk about?" Sam retorted.

"Well for started, we can discuss how you don't try to make huge investments without talking to me about them!" Freddie exclaimed.

"I was trying!" Sam argued. "You weren't listening to anything I was saying! You shut me down before I could say two words!"

"Well you need to be shut down sometimes!"

"You wanna know what you need?" Sam said. "You need a good, strong punch right in the-"

She stopped though as she looked over at the kids, almost as if she had just realized they were there.

The four were watching the scene in awe, what to watch on T.V. far from their minds.

"Kids, go upstairs," Sam said firmly, taking the strict tone she rarely used.

"What's going on?" Emma asked. "Why are you guys yelling at each other?
"Go," Freddie said sternly, pointing to the stairs. "Now!"

The kids knew that when Freddie raised his voice like this, as he had done on so few occasions before, he meant business.

So the kids quickly hurried towards the stairs.

"What's that all about?" Ashton whispered.

"Why are they yelling?" Tyler asked tearfully.

"Let's listen," Emma said softly as they reached the landing.