Seddie Oneshots: 497 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 2,434
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

"Wow, you look like a zombie, baby," Freddie grinned as his fiancé let herself into their shared apartment.

"You try wedding planning with Carly for six whole hours and we'll see how you look," Sam mumbled, collapsing onto the couch next to him. "How come you don't get dragged to these meetings? It's your wedding too!"

"Hey, I tried," Freddie defended, giving Sam a quick kiss. "I wanted to be involved in the wedding planning. But Carly kept knocking down all my ideas and kindly told me that 'wedding planning is a complex activity that traditionally revolves around the bride and her maid of honor and really has no place for the groom until the actual wedding'. And I did write, address, and send out all the wedding invitations and I made sure my tux is all set."

"Yeah, well I just had to endure making up seating arrangements and finalizing the flower arrangements for the reception," Sam said. "I don't know why that had to take six hours! Just slap eight people at each table and shove a vase of flowers in the middle of each. Done!"

"Eh, give Carly a break," Freddie said. "Sure she might be, er, overbearing right now, but think of how great our wedding ceremony is going to be thanks to her."

"It better be, after all that time I spent looking at tablecloths," Sam said, rolling her eyes.

"It's all going to be done in a week," Freddie said, wrapping his arms around her. "In one week all this wedding chaos will be over and you and I will finally be husband and wife."

"Yeah," Sam smiled, looking up at him. "I guess that will make all this chiz worth it."

She leaned up and kissed him again. "Hey, I'm gonna go take a shower and then you wanna watch a movie in bed and just relax?"

"Sure," Freddie nodded. "I'll go make us some popcorn."

"Sweet," Sam grinned, getting to her feet. "Make the extra-butter kind."

Freddie watched as Sam disappeared into their bedroom.

He really couldn't wait until he could officially call her his wife. He loved her so much and he couldn't imagine spending his life with anyone but her.

He headed into the kitchen and popped a bag of popcorn, drizzling a bit of melted butter on it for Sam. Then he went into their bedroom and lay down on their bed, hearing the shower still running in the adjoining bathroom.

He began flipping through the channels of the television, trying to find something they'd both enjoy.

"Hey, get off the sci-fi channel right now," Sam said, stepping out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel. "I am not putting up with that."

"Alright, alright," Freddie said. "I think there's some comedy on this channel..."

"Fine," Sam agreed, grabbing her pajamas out of her drawer. "Let me just get dressed and-"

"Er, baby? Could-Could you do me a favor and, um, get dressed in the bathroom?" Freddie said slowly, trying not to stare at her.

Sam raised an eyebrow. "What? Dude, we've lived together for a year now. Trust me, you've seen everything."

"Yes, but if I see everything now I'm gonna probably explode," Freddie told her.

Sam grinned. During the wedding planning, Sam and Freddie both decided that even though they had done it plenty of times before, they wanted their first night as husband and wife to be special. So exactly one month before their wedding date, they vowed that they wouldn't do anything until that night.