Seddie Oneshots: 492 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 789
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

"Sam? Sam, baby, wake up," Freddie said, gently nudging his girlfriend.

"It's too early!" Sam moaned, lifting her head from his shoulder. "Why'd you drag me out here?"

"It will be worth it," Freddie said, wrapping the blanket closer around the two of them as they sat on top of a small hill in the middle of the park.

"Why couldn't we wait until noon, when it's normal to be awake?" Sam yawned.

"Because, you can't watch a sunrise at noon," Freddie said, rolling his eyes.

"Yes you can," Sam mumbled. "It's called the Internet."

"You can't just watch a video of a sunrise and get the same experience," Freddie told her. "As much as I love computers, they can't compare to the real thing on this."

"But it's six in the morning!" Sam said.

"Well I told you that you should go to bed early," Freddie replied. "But you're the one who stayed up until three watching Japanese monster movies."

He handed her a cup of coffee. "Here, I picked this up for you; I figured you'd need it."

Sam took a sip. "Hey, you got my coffee order right."

"A large late with three shots of espresso, two pumps of hazelnut, three of vanilla and four of caramel with extra whipped cream and chocolate drizzle," Freddie recited proudly. "Took eight months of us dating, but I finally got it down."

"Well, maybe this will keep me awake," Sam sighed. "How much longer?"

"About ten minutes," Freddie answered. "Have you ever seen a sunrise before?"
Sam shook her head. "I'm usually asleep like the rest of the world."

Freddie gave a small chuckle. "Well then I'm glad I get to be here with you for your first time."

"How many sunrises have you seen?" Sam asked.

"A few," Freddie said. "I used to wake up and watch them with my dad before him and my mom divorced.

"Really?" Sam said softly.

"Yeah," Freddie nodded. "He told me they were really romantic, so when I got older I should take the girl I loved to see one. So I did."

Sam smiled, suddenly less annoyed that Freddie had dragged her out here at the crack of dawn.

"You know, I kind of like how quiet it is right now," Sam said, looking around the empty park that was usually filled with the hustle of busy people. "No stupid joggers, no annoying kids...just us."

"I like it too," Freddie nodded. "Hey...can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Well in our eight months that we've been together, have...has it been-have I-have you been happy?" Freddie said.

Sam stared up at him. "What do you mean?"

"Have I been, you know, a decent boyfriend?" Freddie asked, his face turning a little red.

"What are you talking about? Of course you have," Sam said, a little surprised at his apparent insecurity. "You've done everything in the boyfriend handbook. You buy me flowers, you take me out to nice restaurants, you tell me I'm pretty even when I've just rolled out of bed, you put up with my weird habits and, well, don't go spreading this around, but you're not a bad kisser."
Freddie laughed. "Thanks...so you-you've really been happy during our relationship?"

"Well I wouldn't have woken up six hours early if you weren't a pretty amazing boyfriend, would I?" Sam smirked, leaning over to give him a quick kiss.

"Good," Freddie said, relieved. "I just wanted to make sure I've been making you feel happy...you deserve that, Sam."

"You make me feel like a princess," Sam whispered. "Which is sort of something I figured no guy would ever be able to do."

Freddie wrapped his arms around her. "Well you are a princess. You're my Princess Puckett. And I love you."

"Love you too," Sam said, resting her head on his chest. She looked up at the sky. "Hey...is that it? Is that the sunrise?"

"Yeah," Freddie nodded. "That's it..."

The couple silently stared at the scene, watching the orange and yellows and light pinks mix as the sun rose slowly into the sky.

"Whoa," Sam said. "That-That was...beautiful."

"I know," Freddie agreed. "Worth getting up this morning?"

Sam squeezed his hand. "Definitely."

***
Disclaimer: This is a collection of Seddie oneshots from FanFiction. I do not own anything, all rights are reserved to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

Note: If you are the author of any of these oneshots, and wish for me to take it down, please PM me. No plagiarism intended. All authors are given credit.