Chapter 707. New Currents Muddle The Waters.

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Then, Yasenia heard the dragon woman grumbling. "Although I hate to admit it, I can assure you that the bird is 100% loyal to us and reliable."

The dragoness smiled funnily. "You hate to admit it?"

Alaia snorted. "After all, she did that in the past. However, I can now understand why Young Miss is reluctant to kill her."

Yasenia smiled. "Don't worry, I already know what to do with her. I'm sure the result will satisfy everyone."

Alaia answered. "Yes, Young Miss. What do you want to do with the current situation?"

Without delay, Yasenia began sharing a few ideas she had thought about.

The girls also joined the conversation, and a plan was formed.

After speaking with Alaia, the dragoness asked to place Kaleina on the device and spent the next half an hour chatting with her little baby.

Knowing Yasenia was returning soon, the little dragon began jumping and laughing happily.

Yasenia closed her communication device and talked to all her disciples. After contacting them, her brows furrowed.

'Not counting those who participated in the Library Trial, there were 25 people who came, and four of them died on the first day at the entrance. Even then, I can only contact 16... Thankfully, the four seniors who came together are safe. And the missing five people...'

Seeing their dragoness thoughtful, Andrea commented. "Love, how about using locators printed in their robes?"

Yasenia titled her head. "Hm... It only has a 100-kilometer range, though. It's quite small for this massive secret realm."

Evelyn suggested. "How about using it at the entrance? If something happened to them, they may have been captured or something to force your hand. After all, their aim is not to kill us but to get our treasures, no?"

Feeling that it was a plausible situation, they all took out their swords and streaked across the sky toward the entrance.

Meanwhile, outside the secret realm, a man with four green wings was standing before the enormous portal that led to the secret realm.

By his side, there were another five people. These people were the Mermaid Queen, Sky Scale Dragon King, Devil Smashing Ape King, Deep Sea Shark King, and Forest Sky Empress.

These six powers were part of the same alliance. It was one of the four "inner" factions between the top powers.

These four factions had grand names, born mostly from their arrogance of being strongest in Distancia.

The six gathered here were part of the "Supreme" faction, the "righteous" factions that kept order in the Continent by actively interfering.

For the second group, most of the Nine sects, the Holy Beast Empire, and the sixth strongest race, the Shadow Running Deer Clan, made the "World Arbiter" group, which was just a neutral group that minded its own business and had significant influence all across.

Then, the third group was made from objectively "evil" powers called "Continental Shadows," who actively invaded, robbed, and threw their power around for benefits without any consideration whatsoever. While at odds with the "Supremes," it was not to the point that they would start killing each other at sight.

Distancia's power balance was young, so it still didn't have time to shape itself through trials of fire and war as much as other continents where the Righteous and Demonic sides killed each other as if they considered the other side pests of the world.

Heaven, Earth, Me 4 (GL)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें