period - matt (updated)

summary!
in which i write an updated period imagine bc i hate my old ones LMFAO (i think i deleted my old matt one that's how bad it was😭)

y/n's pov
i was very emotional when i was on my period. everything either made me mad to the point where i cried, or it either was if someone raised their voice even just a tiny bit, i was crying. thankfully matt was used to this by now, we've been together for almost a year, it took him a couple months to get used to it, but now he knows to be, and i quote 'extra nice' to me as he likes to say. i started my period yesterday, unfortunately.

"y/nnnnn!" nick sang as they came into the house. they had went out shopping while i stayed back, just because of my cramps. "hi," i smiled, and matt walked over, giving me a kiss. "hi sweetheart, you feeling okay?" he whispered the last part and i nodded, wrapping my arms around his neck. i was also very clingy when i am on my period. he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back for a little bit, before pulling away and helping nick and chris put the groceries away.

"bad news y/n, they didn't have the juice you wanted, but we got you another flavor we know you like," nick said, pulling it out of the bag. "noo," i said, my eyes filling with tears. "y/n? it's okay, it's just a drink," chris said. matt turned around and saw me, and came over to me and hugged me. "it's not just a drink, stupid," i said, and wrapped my arms around matt. "you're okay baby, i'll go somewhere else and get you some, how about that?" he asked and i looked at him. "you will?" i asked. "of course i will," he leaned down, giving me a kiss.

matt had left to go to the store to get me my juice that i wanted, because it was just something i always craved during my period, and i can't explain to you why. usually people crave like chocolate and candy, but for some reason i crave juice. nick and chris had ordered food for all 4 of us to be delivered to the house, and when it came my order was messed up, and that ruined my whole mood. "i'm sorry y/n, i ordered it the way you told me, they just can't fucking read apparently," nick said. "i fucking hate people," i said going into matt's room, closing the door and just laying in his bed, crying.

i hated being such an emotional bitch on my period, i cried over everything. i overheard nick, and it sounded like he was on the phone with matt. "uhm, you may want to stop at wingstop and get y/n her food, i ordered it for her but they messed it up, and she is not a happy camper right now, i think she's in your room crying," i heard. i laid there for a little while longer, when matt's bedroom door opened. i looked up and it was matt, holding the juice i wanted, and a wingstop bag. "i got your juice, and i went and got your food baby, nick told me they messed it up," he said, closing the door.

i got up walking over to him, grabbing the stuff out of his hands, putting it on his bed, before wrapping my arms around his neck. he wrapped his arms around me, rocking us back and forth for a couple minutes. "i'm sorry, i know i get really emotional over everything and it's annoying, and i'm sorry you had to make all these trips just for me because i can't suck it up and deal with it," i said into his shoulder. "hey, look at me," he whispered, and i lifted my head up and looked at him.

"i know you're in pain, and i know you're emotional. and that's okay, it's not annoying, it's just something you deal with and it's normal, everyone goes through that baby. and i would do anything to make you happy, especially when you're in pain. so what if i needed to make a couple extra trips? whatever my girl wants to be happy, i will go get, don't be sorry," he said, leaning in and kissing me. "i love you," i said as we pulled away. "i love you, now let's eat and then we can lay here and watch movies all night, how does that sound?" he asked and i nodded, with a big smile on my face, and that's exactly what we did.

it's 2:40 am and i have to be up at like 6:30 to take my brother to school. LMFAO GOODNIGHTTTTT message me requests or things you would like for me to write abt ! i will also be going to sleep the second i get back from bringing him to school so expect to hear from me at abt 2 in the afternoon tmrw!😭