fight - matt

ok so at this point I have decided that instead of writing imagines on the same topic for all 3 I'm just gonna write whatever pops into my head for one of the boys 🧍🏻‍♀️, it's hard coming up with 3 different ideas for the same topic 💀

Y/N's POV

I was currently at a party with my best friend, Ally. It was our friends birthday, so she had thrown a house party. I had asked my boyfriend Matt, and his brothers if they wanted to come, but they declined. There was probably around 300 people here, majority of the people being in the backyard. Most people were dancing, and drinking. I had went to go grab another glass of punch when I ran into Matt's ex girlfriend. "Well well well, if it isn't the girl who stole my boyfriend," she said as I turned to walk away, gathering everyone that was around's attention.

I turned back around and looked at her, "did I steal him or did he just decide he didn't wanna be with you anymore?" She gave me a dirty look, "shut up you homewrecker! You're dressed like a slut, no wonder he's not here, he doesn't wanna be see with a hot ass mess," she scoffed. "I know right!! When I told him you'd be here he immediately said he didn't wanna come," I smirked at her. "You bitch! No one talks to me like that!" She yelled. "I think I just did," I said and walked away, before feeling something splash all over the back of me.

"You did not just throw your drink on me," I turned around and walked back over to her. "I did, what are you gonna do about it?" She smirked. I threw my drink in her face, before slapping her, and then she grabbed my hair and brought me to the ground. She got a few good punches on me, before I flipped us over so she was on the ground, and I was punching her repeatedly. Everyone around us was now screaming, and probably recording. "Y/n! Y/n! Stop it!" I heard Ally yell, before I felt a couple people trying to pull me off.

I punched her once more before letting go, and they picked me back up onto my feet and pulled me away. "Oh my god.. I'm taking you to Matt's," Ally sighed. I just nodded and went with her, no point into arguing. "You're bleeding, and I have nothing on me to help you," she sighed again. "It's fine.." I told her and got into the car. She drove us to the triplets' house, before getting out and walking up to the door with me, opening it. "Matthew!" She yelled. About 30 seconds later matt was at the door. "What d- what happened?" He said as he looked at me. "Three words. Your ex girlfriend." Ally told him, and he sighed and pulled me into the bathroom.

"What happened baby?" He asked me as he sat me on the counter and grabbed what he needed to help clean the blood off of me. "I was grabbing punch, she said shit to me, I walked away and she threw her drink at me," I told him and he looked at me. "What did she say?" "That I stole you from her, I'm dressed like a slut and you wouldn't wanna be seen with a hot mess." I told him and he kissed me. "None of that is true, I'm not even mad at you for getting into a fight, sounds like she deserved it." He smiled at me, before helping me clean my face off.