proposal - matt

requested?: yes!

summary!: Hey I was wondering if you could do a stage proposal on tour but with Matt?

notes!: thank you for the request ! i hope you like it <3

y/n's pov
another tour show, this time we were in orlando. after today there's only 2 more shows left. i was in the triplets greening room, and the triplets were on stage, practicing their basketball and whatnot. a little while later they came into the room, and matt walked over, lifting my head to make me look at him. "i love you," he smiled. "i love you," i told him and he leaned down and kissed me. "gross," nick said, and matt flipped him off as we pulled away.

eventually it was show time, and i was with laura, watching from the side stage. "hey guys!" nick said as they walked out, and the room went crazy. "as you know we're the sturniolo triplets," nick introduced themselves. "wait wait, i wanna do something," matt said, and chris smirked. "you guys all know my beautiful girlfriend, right?" matt asked, and the crowd screamed. "come here baby," he said, and i walked out, confused, and the crowd just screamed even louder.

"what are you doing?" i asked and he just smiled at me. "okay so as you all know me and y/n have been together for almost 3 years now," matt started, and the crowd once again, screamed. i looked at nick and chris to see if they could give me any hints as to what was about to happen, and they shrugged at me, smirking. seriously? "matt what are you doing?" i asked again.

"chris, here," matt said handing him his mic. chris took it and matt pulled something out of his pocket, before getting down on one knee, and the crowd went feral. tears immediately started rolling down my face, and he grabbed my hand. "y/n, baby, i knew from the moment i met you i wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. i am the happiest i've ever been whenever i'm around you. i love you so much, i promised you when i gave you that promise ring that i would turn it into an engagement ring, so here i am. y/n, will you marry me?" he asked opening the box.

i just looked at him, before i let out a sob and nodded. he slipped the ring onto my finger before getting back up, kissing me. we pulled away, and he pulled me as close to him as he could, holding onto me tightly. "i love you," he mumbled into the top of my head. "i love you, what the fuck," i sobbed into his shoulder, and he laughed and kissed my head. "i told you forever, and that's what we're gonna do," he smiled, kissing me again. "forever," i said as i walked back to the side stage, watching them play their games.