alien dinner party - matt

requested?: no!

summary: just in which you film the alien dinner party car video with the triplets :)

notes!: i've been so excited to write this since the video came out, i just wanted to get all the requests out first! hope you enjoy! <3

y/n's pov
here we are, filming yet again another car video. "what's up guys happy friday we don't have a car video topic but i have something to say," nick said. "why's santa's sack so big?" chris asked. "cause it only comes once a year," he said. "i don't want any dirty jokes about santa," nick said, making us all laugh.

"matt thinks he's like chill, like matt thinks he's like.." chris said. "why do you hate on matt?" nick asked him. "yeah lay off my boyfriend," i smiled. nick then went on about wanting us to imagine about waking up in the middle of a cornfield and the first thing you see is lights and think about aliens, and what you would do when you make your way out of the cornfield.

"i want matt to speak fucking shut up!" nick yelled at chris. "every time his mouth opens you've interrupted him," nick said. "basically the first thing i'm doing," matt started, but was cut off by nicks alarm. "you can't catch a god damn break" nick told him. a few minutes later, chris burped in matt's face, and matt went to get out of the car, and nick grabbed his arm. "don't fucking touch me," he said, getting out of the car.

he opened nicks door, "do you wanna swap seats?" nick asked, and matt didn't answer, grabbing him and dragging him out of the car, and pushing him into the front seat, and matt got into the backseat with me. "hi baby," i smiled at him. "i've retired that seat from here on out, for the rest of our youtube career i will never," he was cut off by chris, like usual. "i'll never ever in my life sit there again," matt said.

"uhm, i don't care what i wake up in," matt started, and chris sighed. "i can't believe it," matt said. "ignore him, nick said to him. i grabbed his hand, leaning my head on his shoulder. "i'm listening baby," i told him. "i don't care what i wake up in," matt started again, and was cut off by a burp from nick, and then chris went crazy. "oh matt you wanna throw a hissy fit?" i rolled my eyes playfully and held matt's hand tighter. "ignore him," i said.

"i don't care what i'm dropped off in, my biggest concern," he started, and once again, was cut off by chris laughing. "sorry, it's just the way he said biggest," and he kept laughing. "my biggest," he started out again, but again, chris started laughing. i turned matt's head towards me, and he looked at me. "i'm listening baby," i told him. "i know you are," he smiled, leaning down to give me a quick kiss. "i love you," i smiled. "love you," he kissed my forehead.

eventually we wrapped up the video, and made it back to the triplets house. nick and chris got out, leaving me and matt in the car. "you okay baby?" i asked him and he looked back at me, nodding. "yeah, it just gets annoying sometimes," he said. "i know baby, but that's what siblings do, chris loves you so much and you know that," i told him. "i know," he smiled. "thank you for at least listening to me," he said. "i'm always listening to you," i smiled, and he gave me another kiss. "i love you," he smiled. "i love you," i gave him another kiss.