hospital - matt

summary!: just another sick imagine LMFAO

notes!: just in honor of me still being sick! LMFAO

y/n's pov
i was currently in the hospital. i had a fever of 104°, i told my mom and she just brushed me off, more worried about my little brother. i was gonna call matt but i knew they were filming their car video today, so i just called 911 and told them i had a very high fever, and they sent an ambulance. so now here i am in the hospital. i was laying there scrolling through tiktok when i got a text message from the group chat i have with the triplets.

the 3 idiots + y/n🥰

nick😎
y/n where are you? we came
to your house and your mom
said you just left without saying
anything

matt🤍
you okay baby?

y/n
i didn't "just leave". i'm at
the hospital, i have a really high fever..
i told her that but she was more worried
about my brother so i called an ambulance
myself.

matt🤍
why didn't you call baby?
we're coming.

y/n
because i knew you guys were
filming today.

chris🤯
doesn't matter.
you're our best friend
you're in the hospital obviously
we'd stop filming for you

nick😎
we're on our way y/n, probably
like 10 minutes.

i put my phone down, sighing to myself. of course my
mother would lie to make me look bad and herself look good. i turned on the tv that was in my room, turning it onto some random channel, just to distract myself until the triplets got here. a few minutes later there was a couple knocks on the door, and assuming it was a doctor i didn't say anything, and the door opened. "baby?" i heard, and i turned my head to see the triplets walking in.

"how you feeling?" matt asked, walking over to me, moving the hair out of my face. "a little better, they've been coming in here giving me stuff to help me," i told him, and he leaned down and kissed my forehead. "when did you get here?" chris asked. "like an hour or so ago, i don't know," i shrugged. "so what happened?" nick asked. "i told her i had a fever of 104, and she told me to just lay down because she's more worried about my brother and his stupid sports game, so i just called an ambulance myself." i said.

"i'm sorry baby.." matt said, grabbing my hand. "it's fine, she doesn't know im here so it's okay," i said, and he rubbed my hand with his thumb, sitting in the chair next to the bed, and chris and nick sat in the chairs on the other side. "'m tired," i mumbled, and matt looked at me. "you can go to sleep," he said, still rubbing my hand. "go ahead baby," he said as i started closing my eyes. "love you guys," i mumbled, before falling asleep.