plane to paris - matt

requested?: no

summary!: in which you show matt the song you wrote for him, called 'plane to paris'

notes!: i'm sorry but i like love nessa sm and i just thought this was a cute idea, i'm writing another one for chris based on another song 🥲

y/n's pov
"matt," i said as i walked into his room. "hi baby," he smiled, turning in his chair to look at me. "i wanna show you something," i said. "okay, come here," he smiled. i walked over to him and leaned down, giving him a quick kiss, before i sat on his bed. "i made a song about you," i told him, and his head shot up towards me. "you what..?" "i wrote a song, about you and how i feel about you," i told him. he got up, coming over and sitting next to me, pulling me into his chest.

"you're so cute, i love you," he told me. "i love you, you wanna hear it?" i asked him. "of course i do," he kissed my head. i pulled out my phone and pulled it up, hitting play, and the music started. "shouldn't think it, or say it out loud, what would happen if this plane to paris went down, you'd be the first call i made to the ground," i reached over and grabbed matt's hand, and he rubbed my hand with his thumb. "and all i can think of is you.. youre all i need, at the end of everything," matt squeezed my hand tighter.

"you're all i see, with seconds left to live. it's true that i love you to death as i call your name with my last breath, while the sky caves in, you're all i need, at the end of everything," i looked up at matt and he had tears rolling down his face. "baby," i whispered, leaning forward and wiping his face. "if you were with me in the exit row, wouldn't be quite so scared to go, as the pilot prays and the engine blows, down we, go," i let go of matt's hand and leaned into him, wrapping my arms around him, and immediately his went around me tightly.

"you're all i need, at the end of everything, you're all i see, with seconds left to live. it's true that i love you to death as i call your name with my last breath, as the sky caves in," matt sniffled, and i looked up to see him still crying. i wiped his face off again, before the song ended, and matt immediately lifted my head and shoved his lips onto mine. i put my hand on his cheek, and kissed him back. after a minute he pulled away, and looked at me. "i love you, so much. i can't even put it into words how much i love you, but i love you so fucking much baby," he said.

"i love you," i whispered, smiling at him. "did you like it?" i asked him. "like it? baby, i loved it. you wrote a song about me, do you know how cute that is?" he asked, kissing me again. "i did it because i love you, and i don't know what i'd do without you," i told him. "i love you, so much more beautiful. so fucking much more," he gave me another kiss.