first sleepover - matt

requested?: yes!

summary!: Hi! i wanted to make a request for matt? idk if uve already done this tbh, but like your first time having a sleepover w him and yall r all nervous and stuff

notes!: thank you for the request! i hope you enjoy it <3

y/n's pov
me and matt are a newer couple, we've only been together for about a month and a half. we've been best friends forever, but have only recently admitted our feelings for one another. i was at his house right now and we were watching a movie together, and after this was over, it was planned out for me to go home before it ended up getting to be too late. the movie ended, and after a few minutes we got up, i started grabbing my stuff and matt walked me to the door.

"i'll see you tomorrow?" he smiled and i nodded, and he leaned in, giving me a kiss. we pulled away and i opened the door, only to be met with a thunderstorm going on outside. we saw a huge flash of lighting and matt closed the door. "how did we not hear that?" matt asked as a huge clap of thunder was heard. "i'm not letting you drive home in that, baby," matt said. "matt it's already 10," i told him. "so then you can just sleep here tonight," he said.

"what kind of boyfriend would i be if i let you go home in a huge storm?" he said after i didn't respond. "okay," i said. he smiled and we went back upstairs, and into his room. "i'll uhm, i'll take the couch out there," i smiled and he looked at me. "don't be ridiculous, you take my bed and i'll sleep out there," he said. "no, matt," i told him, sitting on the edge of the bed. "yes, you can have my bed, it's okay, i promise," he kissed my forehead, before going to walk out of the room.

"matt," i stopped him and he turned to look at me. "just.. sleep with me in your bed? i can't take your bed away from you," i said, and i saw his face change. "are you sure?" he asked, and i nodded. "okay.." he said, and i could tell he was a little uneasy. sure we basically cuddle watching movies and stuff, but we haven't slept in the same bed yet. he laid down and we both were laying on our backs, staring at the ceiling. "it's okay y/n, i don't bite," he chuckled. "i know, i just.." i spaced out.

"hey, you just what?" he asked, rolling over on his side to look at me. "you okay?" he asked. i just nodded, not wanting to look at him. "are you not comfortable?" he asked, and i shook my head. "no i am, just, i don't know.." i said, i wanted to ask him to cuddle but i was embarrassed. "what can i do to help you feel better, y/n?" he asked. "uhm.. can.. never mind," i said, rolling over to face away from him. "hey, no," he said softly. "talk to me, love," he said. "i uhm.. can we.. cuddle?" i mumbled the last part, but i knew he heard me.

"oh, uhm.. yeah.. yeah, come here," he smiled, opening his arms for me. i rolled back over and moved closer to him, and his arms wrapped around me, and i laid my head on his chest. "is this okay?" he whispered and i nodded, and he held me tighter as i wrapped my arms around him. "goodnight matt," i mumbled, closing my eyes. "goodnight baby," he kissed my head, and right after that i was out for the night.