"cheater" - matt

summary:
in which your instagram gets hacked,
and pictures of you and your ex get posted.

ALSO:
i am taking requests/ideas for this book
again! feel free to comment them or
message them to me! just no sensitive
topics / things that would make others
uncomfortable!!

y/n's pov

i woke up in matt's bed, to no matt. i grabbed my phone to see a text from him, that he had went out and he'd be back, but nick and chris were still here. i saw another text from one of my friends back home, telling me to check my instagram, and that it wasn't good. i immediately went onto instagram, only to find out i was logged out. someone hacked me. i went onto my other instagram account that i have, and looked up my main profile. my heart dropped.

its.y/n

liked by user8, randomuser, and 12,592 others

thank u for staying with me last night, i love u baby🤍
@randomuser

comments:
user5: what the fuck
randomuser: let's do it again tonight, i love you more baby🤍
mattisbae: poor matt.
y/nandmatt: what?????? this doesn't seem right.

i started crying. i can't believe this. i immediately ran downstairs, to be met with nick and chris in the kitchen. "woah woah, babe, what's the matter?" nick asked. "someone... instagram.. hacked.. me and my ex.." i breathed out. "calm down, what happened?" he asked again. "someone hacked me, and posted a picture of me and my ex, matt's gonna see it, i can't breathe," i sobbed. "chris call matt." nick said before pulling me into a hug. "y/n, you basically live here, matt knows you wouldn't go out with him. you're gonna be okay," he rubbed my back. "he was already on his way back, like 5 minutes," i heard chris say.

we stood there for a few more minutes, and the front door opened. "what happened?" matt asked, rushing towards me. "someone hacked her, she thinks you're gonna believe it. they posted pictures of her and her ex," nick told him. he sighed and pulled me out of nicks arms, and into his, holding me tightly. "baby, babe.. hey, calm down, it's okay,
i'm right here," he said. "you're okay," he kept repeating into my ear. i calmed down and looked at him, and he leaned down and kissed me. "hey, you're okay. you are with me all the time, my love. why would i believe you were with someone else when you're in my bed every night, sleeping with me every night. it's okay, you're okay, i'm okay, we're okay baby, i promise." he kissed me again.

he brought me back into his bedroom and we laid down, and he pulled me on top of him. "i'm sorry," i mumbled. "don't be sorry baby, it's okay.. i get it," he said. he rubbed my back. "i love you, don't ever doubt that. don't ever doubt that i wouldn't believe you or trust you either, i trust you with my entire life," he said, kissing my head. "i love you," i mumbled, falling asleep in the crook of his neck.

matthew.sturniolo added to their story.