family weekend - matt

requested?: yes!

summary!: hey could you do one where matt and yn have a daughter thats like 4 years old and its the weekend and they all hang out as a family. only if you're up for it tho.

notes!: thank you for the request! i hope you like it! <3

y/n's pov
"mommy!" my daughter lily ran down the stairs. "what's up baby?" i asked her. "can we go now!" she yelled. "not yet baby, i gotta finish making lunch, and you still have to wake daddy up," i smiled at her. "if you wait a couple minutes we can wake him up together," i smiled at her. "ok mommy!" she sat at the table and watched me. today me matt and lilt were gonna go to the park to have a picnic and just hang out for the day.

it was saturday so matt was free from doing any content or anything with nick and chris, so he decided he wanted to spend the day with me and lily somewhere, and we decided on the park. i finished making lunch for us and packed it all up, looking at lily. "you ready to go wake daddy up?" i asked and she nodded with a big smile on her face, and we went upstairs, and into mine and matt's bedroom, and sure enough matt was still asleep.

"daddy!" lily yelled, going and getting on the bed. "daddyyy, wake up," she shook him awake. he rolled over away from her, still asleep. "daddy!" she yelled again, and this time matt opened his eyes, rolling back over to look at her. "hi, princess," he smiled, wrapping his arms around her, pulling her on top of him. "hi daddy, get up! it's park day!" she told him with a smile on her face. "okay baby, i'm up," he laughed, kissing her head.

"where's mommy?" he asked. "right there!" she pointed at me, and matt looked at me and smiled. "hi baby," he smiled at me. "hi matt," i smiled at him. he got up, coming over and giving me a quick kiss, before going in the bathroom to do whatever he needed to do. me and lily went back downstairs, and eventually matt came downstairs, dressed and ready for the day. he walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me, giving me another kiss. "hi beautiful," he smiled. "hi again, baby," i laughed. "you better hurry up, someone's ready to go," i laughed, pointing at lily.

he looked over and saw her sitting by the door, waiting to leave. "someone's excited, huh?" he asked and she nodded. "well then let's go," he smiled. "you don't wanna eat anything first?" i asked him. "i can wait till later, i'll be okay," he said, grabbing my hand. i grabbed the bag everything was in and followed him outside. we got lily into the car, and then we got in, and matt drove to the park. we got there and lily immediately went running for the swings. me and matt walked over so we weren't that far from her, and we set the blanket down and sat down.

i laid my head on matt's shoulder as we watched lily. he threw his arm around me, pulling me ever closer. "i'm so happy we have her," i smiled. "me too," he kissed my head. "daddy! come push me!" lily yelled, laughing. matt got up, going over and pushing lily for a few minutes. i smiled and took a picture of them, it always made me happy to see matt and lily spend time together. even though matt was her dad, he was also definitely lily's best friend, she always wanted everything she did to have him included.

so i'm officially over my family today. i've locked myself in my room so i'll probably be on my writing grind tonight for all 3 books😍😍