forgot - chris

requested?: yes!

summary!: Hiii could you do one when he forgets your birthday / a date? <3

notes!: it wasn't specified which triplet so i picked chris since all of my requests are mostly always matt LMAO. but thank you for the request, i hope you like it <3!!

(for the sake of this imagine let's just say chris can drive PLEASE😭)

y/n's pov
me and chris had a date tonight. he had planned it out. he was gonna come pick me up at 8, and take me somewhere, but he wouldn't tell me where, just to dress casual and comfy. i checked the time and it was 6, so i figured i should start getting ready. i went upstairs into my room, pulling out the outfit i was gonna wear, before getting dressed since i already showered this morning.

i sat down and did my makeup, and by the time i was done with that it was 6:30, and then i started on my hair. i just did 2 cute little braids on the sides, pulling out little baby hairs to frame my face. i went back downstairs and watched tv for a little while, and the next time i checked the time it was 7:45, so chris should be here soon. next thing i knew it was 8:05, okay, maybe he's running late, no big deal. but then jt went on and on. 8:15, 8:30, 8:38. so i pulled out my phone and texted him.

chris🤍

8:39
are you okay?

are you still coming?

you said 8.. it's almost 9 chris :/..

9:01 pm
ok.

i sighed to myself, trying not to make myself even more upset, and went upstairs to get undressed and go to bed. at this point i just wanted the day to be over. i laid in bed, setting my phone down, plugging it in and tried to fall asleep. i wasn't sure how long it's been, but my bedroom door opened, and i looked up and it was chris.

"y/n, baby. i'm so so sorry," he said. "okay," i said and laid back down. "no, y/n, like seriously. we had so many meetings today and i just got so caught up and didn't even realize the time, i'm sorry baby," he said, coming over to the side of the bed to look at me. "its fine," i said. "you and i both know that it's not, y/n," chris said. "chris, seriously, it's fine, it happens," i said, wanting this conversation to be over.

"i'll take you tomorrow, i promise. no meetings, no plans, nothing. just me and you tomorrow, i promise," he said, leaning down to kiss my forehead. "okay," i smiled a little, and he walked away. "what are you doing?" i asked. "going home?" "no, come here," i said, lifting the blanket up. he laughed and shook his head, and came to lay with me, and he pulled me closely to him. "goodnight baby, i'm sorry," he said. "chris, it's okay. as long as i have you all day tomorrow," i whispered. "you do, just me and my girl all day," he whispered, kissing my head and we both fell asleep.