bad day - matt

summary!: just in which you have a bad day and want matt :,)

y/n's pov
i don't know if it was just me, or if today was actually the worst day of my life. it seemed as the day went on more and more things were just happening, and now i couldn't wait for the day to be over. i cut my day early, going to my boyfriends house, wanting to be with him. i pulled into the driveway, going inside with the key matt had given me, and went to his room, to be met with no matt. i looked around the rest of the house to see none of them were home.

i sighed to myself, going into matt's room to lay down, before grabbing my phone and texting him.

matt🤍

will you be home soon?

should be, you okay?

i just had a bad day :/, so i cut my
day short and now i'm at your house

aww baby i'm sorry, i'll be
back as soon as we're done.

take a nap if you want, i
love you.

i love you
can i take one of your hoodies?

you don't have to ask baby
if that'll make you happy, go
for it.

ok<3
ok i'll stop bothering you
i love you but pls hurry

i love you baby

i'll be there asap.

i put my phone on his nightstand, and got up, going to grab one of his hoodies, putting it on, before going back and laying down, turning something on on netflix, even though it didn't matter, because i was asleep within 20 minutes. i snuggled more into matt's blankets and pillows, making myself more comfortable.

a little while later, i was awake a little bit, wanting to go back to sleep. "you sleeping?" i heard matt whisper as his door opened, and i closed my eyes, making it look like i was asleep. i heard him move around a little, before a few minutes later his side of the bed dipped down, and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into him. he held me closely to him and rubbed my back.

"i love you," he whispered. "i'm sorry you had a bad day baby, but i'm glad you came here to help you feel better. i love that i'm able to do that for you," he whispered, still rubbing my back. "you probably can't hear me but i love you so much, you're everything i've ever wanted," he kissed my head, and i snuggled more into him, laying my head on his chest. "my beautiful girl," was the last thing i heard, before i went back to sleep for good.