clingy - matt

requested?: yes!

summary!: heyy babe whenever your up for it could you do one where matt was clingy?

notes!: thank you for the request! i hope you enjoy it <3

y/n's pov
the second i woke up and went to get up, arms wrapped around me and pulled me right back into bed. "stay," i heard matt say in his morning voice. "babe i have to go to the bathroom, i'll come right back i promise," i said. "noo," he whined. "matt," i said and he let go of me. "fine," he huffed. "i'll be back in not even 5 minutes," i laughed, getting up and going into the bathroom. i did what i needed to before going back into matt's room.

the second my hand touched the bed, matt pulled me on top of him, holding me the tightest he ever has since we've been together. "i love you," he kissed my cheek. "i love you," i smiled, and he laid there still holding me. "you want some breakfast?" i asked, lifting my head up to look at him. "sure," he smiled at me, giving me a kiss. i went to get up and he actually let me go this time, and i made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

i started cooking and a few minutes later, i felt arms wrap around me from behind. "i miss you," matt said. "matt baby i've been down here for like 5 minutes," i laughed. "5 minutes too long," he groaned. "do you wanna eat or not?" i laughed. "i just wanna be with you," he gave me a gentle squeeze. "i'm right here, matt," i said, putting one of my hands on top of his. he put his head in the crook of my neck and stayed there while i finished cooking.

i put our food on the plates and went to sit next to matt, but he pulled me onto his lap. "matt," i laughed. "what? i just wanna be close to my girl," he said. "whatever," i smirked, and we both ate. i went upstairs to change after we finished eating, and almost immediately matt was back in the bedroom, with his arms wrapped around me again. he was being really clingy today, it was cute don't get me wrong, just a little out of the blue.

"are you okay baby? like are you tired still?" i asked him. "no, why?" he asked. "you're just, being a little clingy, it's okay it's cute, i just wanna make sure you're okay, though," i told him. "i'm fine, i'm just.. i'm gonna miss you when we're on tour, so i wanna spend as much time with you as possible," "aww babe," i smiled, turning around to hug him properly. "you're so cute," i laughed, giving him a kiss. "i love you," i told him. "i love you," he smiled, giving me another kiss.