haunted hotel - chris

requested?: no!

summary!: in which you and the triplets visit the 3rd most haunted hotel in texas!

y/n's pov
"we gotta spend the night," chris said. we were currently watching a video about one of the most haunted hotels in the world. "no chris," everyone responded. we kept watching the video, and i was getting more creeped out by the second. we showed up to the hotel, and we all made our way inside. "ok here we go im the first one to step foot," chris said, going inside.

we went and got into the elevator, and right before the door closed, some random guy came in. "hello guys," the dude said. "hi," nick replied. "what are you guys up to? are you guests at the hotel?" he asked, and i moved closer to chris, and he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him, protectively. "yes," nick said. "what are you guys doing?" he asked again. "we're staying at the hotel," nick answered. matt pulled out his room key to prove to him that we were staying there.

we got out of the elevator, "that was so weird," madi said, and everyone started agreeing. "we walked around trying to find our room, and eventually we found it. chris and matt walked in first, and we all followed behind them. "so who's gonna hold my hand while i go to the bathroom?" chris asked. we looked outside, and our view was a fucking graveyard. chris started walking into the bathroom, and he turned around. "what if emily starts wiping my ass guys i'm so scared," he said.

chris went back to the bathroom, before turning back around. "yo, this is the perfect time to play with me, if you do it we're not friends," he said, making nick laugh. "y'all better not play around," he said before closing the door. "i would never leave you," nick said. "i'm being so for real y'all better not play around," he said. "chris i'll stay with you till i die, and i'm sure y/n will too," nick said. i sat on the bed waiting for chris, not wanting anything to do with this place anymore, that guy in the elevator really creeped me out.

"he ran in, he almost got caught in the door," nick said. "he never went to a floor, he just got in the elevator with us," nick said. a few minutes later, the door opened. "did one of y'all knock to fuck with me or am i legit feeling shit?" chris asked. "what do you mean.." i asked him. "someone, something knocked, i'm so deadass," he said. after everyone asked around and none of us knocked, chris looked at us. "we gotta get the fuck out of here," he said.

"i gotta go, we gotta leave." he said. "where?" nick asked. "that red wall," chris replied. "that's outside the room," nick said. "something knocked on it," he said. "chris," i said. "i put it on my life," chris said, sitting on the bed next to me, and i moved closer to him, and he wrapped his arm around me again. "we legitimately need to get the fuck out of here because i'm scared," chris said, and i moved even closer towards him. "you're okay," he whispered to me. we decided to go up to the seventh floor, which is the 'scary floor'.

"i do not fuck with this," chris said. "i legit heard knocking while i was taking a shit," he added. "we can't come here and not go to floor 7," laura said. "i already handled my experience," chris said, walking over to me, grabbing my hand. "you okay?" he asked me and i just nodded. "i don't like this," i told him. "i know baby, me either, but you're okay, i got you," he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his side.

nick was taking a group picture, and memo's camera started beeping. "the camera is like starting and stopping recording on its own," tril said. "chris," i moved closer to him. "it's okay," he rubbed my back. "get me the fuck out of this hotel," chris said as we got into the elevator, going down. then we got into the lobby, and we went down to the lower level, and walked around looking around. "aim, steady, fire," chris said.

"shh," nick told him, and he came over and grabbed my hand, and we kept walking around, before we finally left and went back on the bus. "i felt like i was dying, it was hard to breathe in there," chris said. "it was," madi agreed. "y/n are you good? you've barely said anything since we walked into that hotel," nick asked, and chris looked at me. "yeah, that whole thing just creeped me out, i'm never doing that again," i said, and chris, once again, wrapped his arm around me, and i laid on his shoulder and watched the tv as nick and matt ended the night with a game of mario kart.