secret relationship - matt

y/n's pov

i was best friends with the triplets. a little more with matt, we had been together for about 4 months now. and it was a hassle keeping it away from nick and chris. it's not that we didn't want them to know, it was that somehow they would end up putting it on the internet, and we weren't ready for that. i was currently at their house, and we were all watching the new scream movie. we had been having a movie marathon and we were on our like 3rd movie. halfway through i leaned my head on matt's shoulder, knowing no one wouldn't think anything of it, i do it with all 3 of them all the time.

the movie had eventually ended and we were getting ready to start another one, when chris and nick ended up going to bed. once we heard doors close, matt laid down and opened his arms, and i laid next to him and snuggled into him. he threw the blanket over us, and turned on a movie. i moved and laid my head on his chest, and he held onto me tighter and kissed my head. "i love you," he whispered. "i love you," i smiled. eventually we must've fell asleep, because i woke up and saw the sunlight outside, and it was 6 in the morning.

i snuggled back into matt and fell back asleep. later one i was somewhat awake again, and heard footsteps. i felt arms around me still so i knew it wasn't matt. i heard a gasp. "nick!" it was chris. "look at this," chris said. matt started moving around and tightened his grip on me, and then i heard him speak up. "what do you guys want" he mumbled. "since when are you and y/n a thing?" nick asked. "why do you care? leave us alone," he groaned. "dude, why didn't you tell us?" chris asked. i started moving and wrapped my arms around matt and laid in his neck.

"stop being so loud, you're waking her up" matt mumbled. "what?" i groaned, looking up at him. "not you baby, these 2 idiots," he said. "baby?" nick and chris yelled. "i thought you guys got the hint when you just found us sleeping out here together..." matt said. "wow, my brother and best friend, didn't see that coming," nick smiled. "but i'm happy for you two." "okay you know now, can you please go away i'm tireddd," i whined, leaning back into matt. "whatever, don't do anything you'll regret later," nick smirked, and i flipped him off before closing my eyes. nick and chris left. "i love you," was the last thing i heard, and i gave a little squeeze to let him know i love him, and fell back asleep.