red carpet - chris

requested?: yes!

summary!: Hey, can you do one where y/n is and actress or a singer, and she goes to the red carpet and gets an award and the triplets go to support her and at the end of it her boyfriend Matt/Chris gets her flowers and idk what else. Sorry I didn't know what else to write because I never request, but that's what I came up with

notes!: thank you for the request, i hope you enjoy <3!

y/n's POV

today was the day of the award show i was attending. i was invited because i was nominated for 'best new artist.' my boyfriend chris and his brothers, who are also my best friends were coming, which made my nerves go down, a lot. i had just shown up, and walked on the red carpet, stopping every now and then to take pictures.

eventually i made my way inside, i unfortunately couldn't sit with the triplets, but i knew they were here so i was still not feeling as anxious. i sat through all of the awards and performances, and then finally it was time for the award that i was nominated for. "and the winner, for best new artist issss..." they opened the envelope, and my nerves started rising.

"y/n y/l/n!" they cheered into the mic and i covered my face with my hands, not believing what i was hearing. i got up and made my way up to the stage, hugging the presenters and taking the award they handed to me, before going up to the mic. i looked around and my eyes landed on chris, who was giving me the biggest smile. "i'm so proud of you," he mouthed to me.

"wow.. i.. i can't believe this," i started off. "first of all i just wanna say thank you to everyone who voted for me, i seriously did not think i would be standing here right now. all the love and support means the world to me, and if i didn't feel the love before, right now i definitely do." i smiled. "i also wanna say thank you to everyone who helped me get here, my management team, my music team, my parents, my family, my best friends, and most importantly my boyfriend, who has been nothing but my biggest supporter since i started doing this. i really have no words to explain how grateful i am, but thank you, so so much. from the bottom of my heart, this means so much to me you have no idea," i finished, leaving the stage.

i stayed backstage for the rest of the show since it was near the end, and after the show ended, i went to find chris, and there he was standing there with matt and nick, with a bouquet of flowers. i walked over to him, and he held his arms out for me, and i walked straight into them, and he wrapped his arms around me. "i'm so proud of you baby," he whispered into my ear. i pulled away from him, and he leaned in, giving me a kiss.

we pulled away and chris handed me the flowers. "for my beautiful girl," "thank you baby," i smiled at him, taking the flowers for him. "i love you," he leaned in, giving me another kiss. "i love you," i smiled as we pulled away, going over to give nick and matt hugs as well. "we're so proud of you y/n," matt said to me. "i couldn't of done it without you guys," i smiled. because it's true, i wouldn't be where i am right now if it wasn't for the 3 of them.