car wash vlog - chris

requested?: no!

summary!: based off of this weeks vlog :)

notes!: in the nicest way possible, if you've sent me a request in the last couple days, it is not getting done. i have one more to do, but other than that, i've stated at LEAST 3 times in the last 2 days that i'm not in the right headspace anymore rn to be on here constantly writing requests. again, i will let you know ASAP when i'm taking them again, but as of right now if you sent me one it is not getting done. sorry if it sounds bitchy but 🤷🏻‍♀️.

y/n's pov
we were on our way to the car wash right now. the triplets had just gotten back from their tour and their car was absolutely filthy from sitting under a tree the entire time they were gone. we got there and got out, we were doing the one where we did it ourselves, so i already knew this was gonna turn into complete chaos knowing the triplets and how they are.

matt paid and chris grabbed the hose, immediately spraying the car. "can i have it," matt asked. "give matt a turn," nick said to chris, and chris gave matt the hose. chris walked over to me, taking his shirt off leaving him in just his tanktop. "hi baby," he smiled. "hi," i laughed. "having fun with that hose?" i asked and he playfully rolled his eyes. "oh yeah loads of fun," he said. then him and nick started doing 'frat boy pickup lines,' which were absolutely horrible.

"hold on the cameras wet," chris said, wiping the camera. "oh hey didn't see you there." "chris stop flirting your girlfriend is right there," nick said. "oops, sorry baby," he laughed. and sure enough i was right, the chaos started, and chris started spraying nick. "oh my god," i laughed. "i feel like a little kid again," nick whined. and then next thing i know nick started spraying chris. "nick wait!" i yelled laughing, backing up from chris.

"sorry y/n!" he yelled, still spraying chris. eventually we finished up at the car wash and everyone made their way into the car, and we went back to the triplets house. we saw that the car was still dirty, so we decided on just going to one that does everything for us. nick and chris changed, and we were back in the car, on our way to another car wash. we got there and went through, "i'm gonna open the sunroof guys," chris said. "don't you dare," i said. "chris i'll kill you," matt said.

eventually we finished up and the car looked a thousand times better, and then we made our way to michael's. chris grabbed my hand as we walked inside and looked around. "nick i'm gonna get you a nutcracker," he said. "and crack your nuts with it," chris said. "chris!" i playfully smacked his arm and he just smiled at me. "nick if you buy shit like this don't use my money, just use yours," chris said. "you guys don't want this in the house?" nick asked. "fuck no," chris said.

"chris it's quiet in here," i said. "sorry," he said. then they started reading the signs and we left, going to home depot, and me and chris stayed in the car. "what do you wanna listen to baby?" he asked as he connected his phone back onto the aux. "doesn't matter," i smiled, leaning forward to grab his hand. he played his music and rubbed my hand with his thumb, and i leaned forward again and laid my head on his shoulder and watched as he scrolled through his phone. "i love you," i told him. "i love you," he smiled, turning to kiss my head.

nick and matt came back to the car and knocked on chris' window, and chris rolled down the door, and nick had one of those dog skeleton halloween decorations. "what the hell is that?" i asked as chris paused the music. "that is the least scary halloween decoration i've ever seen in my life," chris said. we went back to the triplets house and nick took the thing out of the box and set it up, and me and chris went and watched tv. i laid my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me. "i love you," he kissed my head. "i love you," i smiled.