pick me - chris

summary:
in which you are dating chris,
but meet his "friend" who acts
differently when she meets you and
acts like a "pick me" girl, and makes chris choose,
to which chris chooses you over her <3.

y/n's pov

i knocked on the door to the triplets house, my boyfriend chris had invited me over to hang out today, and obviously i wouldn't pass up on hanging out with my boyfriend and best friends. the door opened, and it was nick, "hey y/n," he smiled. "hiii," i smiled and walked in. "chris is in his room getting changed," he said and i nodded, walking upstairs. i walked upstairs to be met with matt and some random girl i've never seen before, wearing chris' hoodie. "hi y/n!" matt smiled at me. "hi matty," i smiled and hugged him. besides chris being my boyfriend, matt was my best friend. he was the reason me and chris even met.

i sat down next to matt, and then i heard chris. "hi baby," he smiled and walked over to me, giving me a kiss. "hi," i smiled. "baby? chrissss, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend! oh my god you're so pretty," she told me. i looked at chris and he motioned for me to come with him. i followed him into matt's room and he looked at me, "she's just our friend baby, i promise. listen, she's like obsessed with me. i've told her plenty of times i was with you, and even matt and nick told her today when we said you were coming over, she's just one of those girls who wants attention, i promise," he told me and i nodded, wrapping my arms around him.

"so if she keeps it going can i hurt her?" "maybe not hurt her, but i'll definitely let you say something," he smiled and kissed me. i smiled and we walked back out and sat on the couch. "so you must think this is so weird that i'm wearing your boyfriends hoodie, there's nothing going on we've just been friends for so long, im like one of the boys now," she laughed the entire time. "he's like my brother," she giggled. "have you met mary-lou yet?" she smirked at me. "yeah.. a longggg time ago.... you know, actually, how long have you known the triplets?" chris wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"like a year now, what about you?" "well i've known matt since we were kids, so maybe like 10 years now?" i said and she scoffed. "anyway, mary lou always thought me and him would end up together, so like this is so weird i'm meeting his actual girlfriend!" "oh did she now? because me and chris have been together for almost 2 years now, and she knows that," i started laughing. "yeah that's weird, but you should definitely be careful with him, any girl would grab him the second they could," "weird you'd say that about someone who's like your brother," i mumbled, and chris snickered.

"you know what? chris, i don't like the way your girlfriend is treating me, so it's either her or me, and if i was you i'd make the right decision and pick me." "that's exactly what you are! a pick me!" i said and got up, walking away. "i am not!" "you want him so bad! well guess what?" i said turning around, walking back over to chris and kissing him. "not happening, find someone else's boyfriend to harass, cause it's not gonna be mine." i said. "chris! you're just gonna let her talk to me like that?!" she said, playing victim. "pick right now. me or her." "woah woah woah, my best friend is not just an option," matt interrupted. "y/n," chris replied immediately. "what?!" "y/n, i'd rather have her than someone who doesn't respect my relationship." chris told her.

"i, but you guys! i'm one of the boys," she said, forcing herself to start crying. i couldn't help but start laughing at her. "clearly they don't want you here, bye!" i waved. sue scoffed and took chris' hoodie off, throwing it at him before stomping down the stairs and slammed the door. "dude i was so close to hitting her," i mumbled. "i know," chris told me. "you should've, i'm surprised you didn't," nick shrugged. "i love you guys," i sat down again. "we love you too," they smiled, and chris pulled me into him and kissed my head. "it'll always be you," he whispered, and i wrapped my arms around him tightly.