wisdom teeth - chris

y/n's pov

today i was getting my wisdom teeth out. my boyfriend chris was coming with me, but also his triplet brothers, because as nick said, "it's great vlog content." i'm in the backseat with nick losing my mind, stressing out, while all 3 of them crack jokes and argue with each other. we finally pull up to the dentist and i close my eyes and lean back. "you ready?" matt asked and i just shook my head, im so nervous i could cry right now.

"baby, you'll be okay. they're gonna numb you and put you to sleep, you won't feel anything," he told me and i opened my eyes and looked at him. "i'll come back there with you if you want," he smiled at me, trying to cheer me up. i just nodded and sighed, before getting out. the triplets got out and we all walked in together, and i went over to check myself in. "all set, go ahead and take a seat, they'll call you when they're ready," the receptionist smiled at me. i walked over and sat next to chris, and my leg started bouncing, something i do when i'm anxious.

chris noticed and put his hand on my leg, and i put my hand on top of his. "y/n y/l/n" i heard a few minutes later. me and chris stood up and went over to the nurse, where she had brought us to a room, i sat down and chris sat next to me and held my hand. "you're okay," he whispered, rubbing my hand with his thumb. the dentist came in, and got all the tools prepared, and i looked at chris. "it's okay, you're not gonna feel anything, he kissed my forehead. "i'll be right here when you wake up," chris told me, as he noticed the dentist with the needle in his hand, ready. the doctor did the little shot, and then everything went black.

chris' pov

sooner or later y/n was done, i went back into the room and she was just laying there looking at the ceiling. she looked over and saw me "oh wow you're cute," and then she gasped. "i can't say that i have a boyfriend!" "baby, i am your boyfriend," i laughed at her. "no way." she said and i laughed at her again. the dentist came back in and gave all the info i needed, and then y/n was able to go. matt came in and helped me get her up and tried to get her into the car. "where are you taking me?" "baby, we're going to our house," i told her. "but i wanna see my boyfriend," she whined. "he's right there," matt laughed and pointed at me. "no way," she said once again. "okay baby, come on so we can go home," i told her and got her into the car.

i sat in the back with her and she laid her head on my shoulder, and we quickly made it back home. we brought her inside, and sat her on the couch, and she started tearing up. "what's the matter baby?" i frowned. "it hurts," tears started rolling down her face. medicine must be wearing off already. i frowned and pulled her into my chest, and rubbed her cheeks with my thumb, and it must've helped her somewhat because i could see her face relax. she pushed her head more into my chest, and i kept rubbing her cheeks. "i love you," i whispered into her ear. she just held onto me tighter, causing me to smile.

she pulled away and looked at me, "thank you for taking care of me," she said. "that's my job, y/n. i'm always here to help you and take care of you," i smiled and kissed her nose. "can we go lay down?" she mumbled. "let's go," i smiled and she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs and into my room. i laid down and opened my arms for her, and she crawled into them. she laid on my chest and i rubbed her cheeks again. "i love you," was the last thing i heard before she dozed off. "i love you," i whispered, kissing her head before falling asleep myself.