faint - chris

Y/N's POV

We were hanging out at the triplets' house, we as in me, Matt, Nick and Chris. They were goofing off making a TikTok like they usually do, and I sat there smiling watching them. I had been best friends with them since middle school. Until sophomore year me and Chris admitted our feelings for each other, so we've been together since, but that has only caused me to grow even closer with the 2 other boys. I couldn't ask for better friends or for a better relationship.

I stood up to grab myself a drink when I had gotten really dizzy. "Chris.." I mumbled and he looked over at me. "What's wrong?" "I just got really dizzy.." I said and he immediately rushed over to me, this has happened a few times before and it always results in me passing out. "What do you need baby? I'll get it for you.." "I just wanted a drink.. but now I just wanna go lay down.." I mumbled and leaned into his shoulder, and he wrapped his arms around me. "Ok, do you think you can walk or do you still feel dizzy?" "I feel better.." I mumbled and pulled away from him. "Okay, go ahead and lay down and I'll grab your water," he smiled at me and I nodded and started walking to Chris' room.

I made it about halfway, before I felt dizzy again. This time I knew I was gonna pass out, after it happening so many times you kinda know when it's coming. "Chris!" I called out, before everything went black.

CHRIS' POV

"Chris!" I heard y/n call out, followed by a thud noise. I immediately ran over to where she was, and there she was passed out on the ground. "Oh baby.." I picked her up, and brought her over to the couch and laid her down. I got a cool rag and put her on her forehead and waited for her to wake up. Usually when this happens she wakes up in 5-10 minutes. A few minutes later I heard her whisper "Chris?" I looked over and her eyes were open and she was looking at me. "You okay?" "I have a headache," she mumbled. "Ok.. hang on, I'll grab you some ibuprofen.." I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some, before walking back over to her, and she had sat up.

"Chris," she whined. "What's up baby?" I walked over to her and she just wrapped her arms around me and hid her face in my stomach, from the position we were in. She was still sitting on the couch and I was standing in front of her. I rubbed her back and she just sat there holding onto me like her life depended on it. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend, she was so perfect. I smiled and leaned down and kissed her head.