"monkey" - chris

so i decided that since i have 5 requests to
work on, i'm going to publish them all at once and
then take my break from the app for a few days. i may wake
up in the morning and change my mind, who knows.. it
depends on how everything looks in the morning on here,
and all of the feedback. we'll see :).

request!

summary!
in which you're with the triplets when
they film their "THE 2023 TEA PARTY !?!?!?!" video

y/n's POV
tonight we were filming another car video, and chris wanted me to join them. "baby come onnn, please?" he asked. "fine," i groaned playfully, and we went out to the car. we got mcdonald's, before going to their filming spot. "here baby," chris said, handing me my fries. "thank youuu," i smiled, leaning back into the seat next to nick. we started filming, and immediately chaos started. nick grabbed a bag of skittles, opening them, and chris knocked them out of his hand.

chris had a lot of energy tonight, screaming and just being hyper, not that i was complaining because he'd be tired tonight and wouldn't keep me up, but with it being in a small space, made it a lot louder then it actually was. chris started making fun of nick, and nick covered chris' mouth, causing chris to immediately get up and try to hit nick. "how disrespectful is this?" chris said, as he covered matt's mouth. "that drives you crazy i know it did!" he yelled. "well how many times did you stop talking today?" nick said and chris went to cover his mouth, and nick grabbed his arm.

chris ended up jumping up, putting half of his body towards the back on top of nick. "chris what the hell are you doing?" i asked him, and he just kept trying to hit nick. "oh my god," nick said. "he got it everywhere, i'm soaked," nick said. "i'm happy you're wet," chris turned around and looked at nick. "you're cleaning this entire fucking car," nick said. "no i'm not," chris said. "yes, you are," me and nick said at the same time. nick grabbed his snapple, pouring it on chris' shoulder, "how about that?" he asked, putting it back in the cup holder.

chris jumped into the back seat, basically onto nick, basically sitting on him. "chris," i said. and he didn't listen to me. they eventually calmed down and chris made his way back to the front seat. "who turned my seat heater on?" "probably him jumping around like a fucking monkey," nick said. next thing i know chris knocked nicks drink out of his hand, making snapple go all over me, nick, and once again, the backseats. "don't call me a monkey!" "chris!" i yelled. "it's all over," nick said. "you got your girlfriend wet," nick said, and chris turned to look at me, and i looked at him with an unpleasant look on my face.

"i'm sorry baby," he looked at me, and i just looked at him and nodded. "you're coming down here with clorox wipes and you're cleaning the whole car, i want you to know that." matt told chris. "and dont even ask me to help you," i warned him. "you initiated the big fucking spill," chris said, and now another argument started breaking out. "it happened, it's over with, please get over it im getting a headache, we're in a small space and you guys are screaming" i said to them.

"was it worth it? both of you," matt asked. "no," nick said. chris grabbed the mints and went to take one, and nick knocked them out of his hand. "holy fuck," i mumbled. "that was crazy," chris said. "that's not even funny," he said again. "you both are stupid," matt said. "yeah and you're perfect," chris said. "he's not the one acting like a child," i said to chris, and he turned to look at me. "you guys made a huge mess in the car over him covering your mouth, don't even try to tell me you aren't acting like a toddler," i said to him, and he just turned back around in his seat. "chris i love you but that was so unnecessary," i told him.

"who's most likely to get mad for absolutely anything?" nick asked. "nick," chris answered. "chris," matt and nick answered. "you just punched a snapple out of my hand," nick said. "because you grasped my throat and shut my mouth," chris said. here we go again. "just drop it, please. the video is gonna be 20 minutes of you guys just fighting," i sighed. "i think you need to go to bed," i said to him, and he just kept screaming and laughing really loud. "i think you're just tired," i said. "okay well i hope you guys enjoyed chris making a fucking fool out of himself, nick said as we wrapped up the video.

we got back to the triplets house and nick and matt walked inside, but chris stopped me when i got out of the car, turning me around and wrapping his arms around me. "i'm sorry baby, i didn't mean to get you wet and do all that other shit," he said and i looked at him. "i'm not mad at you, i'm just tired and have a headache," i said, leaning my head on his chest, and he kissed my head. "well then let's get you to bed," he said. "i can't, i have to shower now since someone got snapple all over me," i smirked.