waitress - matt

hiii! i published my new book!
"social media - matt sturniolo"
i will be working on hopefully posting some more chapters
tonight! also, please feel free to now send me your requests or things you want to see! i'm having insane writers block. just please do not comment them or leave them on my message board, it's more likely that it will take me longer to see them, but if you send them to me in a message i will see them asap! i check my messages every day!!

just remember when requesting, no
triggering topics, or things you think will trigger others.
just because it doesn't trigger you doesn't mean it won't trigger someone else !!

anyways, now for the imagine 🥰

summary!
in which you and matt go out to
eat on a date, and the waitress flirts with him

y/n's POV
matt decided today he was gonna take me out on a little date. we were gonna go out to eat, but he wouldn't tell me where yet, he just told me to dress casual and to be ready by 7. i loved when he did this, just set up little random dates for us. it made me feel loved and like matt really appreciated and enjoyed his time with me. it was 6:30, and i was finishing up my makeup, i was already done with everything else.

about 15 minutes later, i heard a knock on my bedroom door, and then matt walked in. "hi beautiful," he smiled, and i looked over at him. "hi baby," i smiled, and he came over and kissed me. "you look beautiful," he said and i blushed. "you look good, a little too good," i said. "just for my girl," he winked at me, and i blushed more and looked away, finishing my makeup, and he just laughed and wrapped his arms around me from behind. "where are we going?" i asked him. "still not telling," he smirked at me, and i rolled my eyes.

i finished my makeup, and we were out the door. matt was driving and still wouldn't tell me where we were going. we eventually pulled up, and i looked up from my phone. we were at texas roadhouse. "i know this place is your favorite," matt smiled at me, and i leaned over and kissed him. "i love you so much," i smiled at him. "i love you more beautiful," he smiled, and we got out. we walked in and were immediately seated, and a few minutes later our waitress came over to us.

"hello guys, my name is Ally and i'll be taking care of you, what can i grab you to drink?" she asked, smiling alot at matt. "i'll take a root beer," he said. "you got it, pretty boy," she said before looking at me. "and for you?" she said plainly. "dr pepper," i smiled. "okay, i'll be back," she said, before walking away. "the fuck was that?" i mumbled. "don't worry about her baby, i'm here with you," he smiled at me, grabbing my hands from across the table. i smiled at him, and the waitress came back, setting matt's drink down, smiling at him, before practically slamming mine down.

"are you guys ready to order?" she asked, and we nodded. "what are you having?" she looked at me. "the chicken sandwich," i said. "2 sides," she said with an attitude. "2 orders of fries, thanks," i smiled at her sarcastically. "how about for you?" she was smiling at matt, once again. "i'm gonna have the chicken and ribs combo," he said. "and what 2 sides?" she asked sweetly. "i'll have 2 sides of fries as well," he said. "you got it," she smiled, taking our menus and walking away.

"she's weird," matt said. "i think she likes you," i said. "babe, that doesn't matter, i'm here with you, you're all that matters, i'll never see her again," he told me and i just nodded. a few minutes later she brought our food out, and we started eating. "y/n," he said, and i looked up at him. "i love you," he said. "i love you," i smiled. eventually we finished eating, and our waitress came back. "are you and your sister on separate checks?" she asked, grabbing our plates. "actually, me and my girlfriend are on the same check." he told her, putting emphasis on girlfriend.

"oh.. yeah uhm.. of course, i'll be right back," she stuttered, quickly walking away. i couldn't help but laugh. "how embarrassing," i said. another server ended up bringing us the check, and matt paid even though i offered like 15 times, but he just kept telling me no, and he paid the bill and we quickly left and got out of there. "you know, you're the best brother ever," i smirked at him. "shut up," he laughed, leaning in to kiss me.