headache - matt

requested?: no!

summary!: just in which you have a headache :,) this will probably be shorter than the rest.

notes: requests are still closed!🙃

y/n's pov
we had just got done filming a car video, and all of nicks screaming gave me a headache. a bad one. i didn't have any ibuprofen with me, and i knew damn well none of the triplets did either. but regardless, whenever i had a headache all i wanted to do was sleep. we were on our way back to the triplets house, and i laid my head on the window, closing my eyes.

"you okay y/n?" i heard nick ask after a few minutes. i opened my eyes and looked to see matt looking at me through the mirror. "yeah, just have a headache," i mumbled, leaning my head back onto the window. "you need anything baby?" matt asked me. "no, i just wanna sleep," i mumbled again, keeping my eyes closed. "okay," he said quietly.

i must've dozed off on the way back, because next thing i know i was woken up to nick screaming. "CHRIS!" "nick shut up she has a headache," matt scolded him. i sighed and sat up, just deciding to wait until we got back to their house. "sorry y/n," nick said. "mhm," i said, looking out the window. "we're almost home baby," matt said, to which i just nodded.

we pulled up to the triplets house, matt pulled into the garage and chris got out. "nick give me my shit!" chris said. "chris," matt warned, pointing at me. i just got out of the car, and matt walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me and picking me up. "let's get you to bed baby," he whispered, rubbing my head and my back as he walked in, and upstairs and into his room. he laid me down, and looked at me. "you want some ibuprofen or no? i know sometimes you want to just sleep without taking anything," he said. (me)

"yes please," i whispered, giving him a small smile. he left the room and came back with the ibuprofen and a water, and i took it, before he got into his bed with me, and wrapped his arms around me. "i love you," he said, giving me a quick kiss before massaging my head. "love you," i mumbled, laying in the crook of his neck, immediately falling asleep.

i'm not sure if i'm a fan of this one or not idk