relapse - matt

requested?: yes!

possible tws!: mentions of relapse, self harm

summary!: i have a request, take your time with it if you decide to do it, but could you do one of these but for matt? dont feel pressured to!

notes!: thank you for the request! i hope you like it <3! and if any of you can relate to this my messages are always open if u need me <3.

y/n's pov
"babe, you have to tell him," madi said as i sat next to her, crying. "i don't want to, he's gonna be so mad at me," i cried. "y/n, matt loves you so much, he's gonna be worried about you and take care of you, he's not gonna get mad at you i promise," she rubbed my knee. the door opened and the triplets walked in smiling, but when matt saw me, his smile dropped. "what's the matter baby?" he asked softly.

i just shook my head, looking down. "she-" i cut madi off. "no!" "y/n, what's wrong?" he asked again. "nothing, i'm fine," i said, getting up and going into matt's room, shutting the door. i cried into matt's pillow, and a few minutes later the door opened. "baby.." matt said, walking over to the side of the bed and crouched down. "madi told me, it's okay, i'm not mad.." he said softly. "you're not?" i whispered.

"no, matter of fact, i'm worried about you. did you clean them?" he asked and i shook my head. "okay, it's okay, come on, i'll help you.." he whispered, and i got up and followed him into his bathroom. i sat on the counter and he stood between my legs, and he cleaned the cuts gently. after he finished cleaning them, he wrapped them up, before pulling me into a hug. "i love you," he said, rubbing my back. "i love you," i mumbled into his chest.

"i know you're mad at yourself right now baby, and that's okay. but you have nothing to be upset over. relapsing is part of recovering y/n, it gets worse before it gets better. and i'm so proud of you, and i'm here to help you with times like these, okay? you can talk me always baby, i am never ever gonna get mad at you for something like this, okay?" he said gently and i nodded. "do you wanna talk about it?" he asked and i shook my head. "okay," he said softly.

"i love you," i mumbled into him. "i love you, beautiful," he kissed my head. "thank you for caring," i mumbled again. "i always care, you are my number one priority. you are above everyone and everything else," he told me. he pulled away a little, grabbing my chin and lifting it up to look at me, "i seriously want you to talk to me when you feel like this, okay?" he said and i nodded. "i promise," i told him. he gave me a small smile and leaned in, kissing me.

we pulled away, and i looked at him. "matt?" "what's up princess?" he smiled at me. "are you seriously not mad at me?" i asked him. "no baby, i could never be mad at you for something like this. you're struggling, and i'm here to help. i would never ever get mad at you for struggling, i know how it feels, i don't know exactly how you feel, but i know what it's like to be struggling baby," he told me. "i'm sorry i didn't tell you, i just thought you'd be mad at me," i looked down. "i know y/n, and i promise i'm not, okay? i love you," he told me. "i love you," i said, before he kissed me again.