christmas - ALL

hi guys :)

sorry i took an unexpected break, life has just
been really rough lately, but i'm slowly starting to feel
better :,). anyways, i hope everyone had a great holiday,
no matter what you celebrate, and i wish all
of you a happy new year ! :) i'm so sorry i disappeared
for like 2 months, and i'm so sorry this imagine
in specific took so long .. i really really tried but unfortunately my mental health got in the way, and i deeply apologize.

requested?: yes!

summary!: may you pls do 1 where y/n has no nearby family so the triplets decide to take them/her/ him in for the holiday and the night b4, they give them/her/him their/her/his own Christmas stocking as a way of saying they/she/he'll always be apart of their family no matter what <3

notes!: i tried my hardest to get this out before christmas and i'm so so sorry i didn't get it out in time, but i hope you enjoy it!!

y/n's pov
it was christmas eve. i was honestly upset around this time of year, because i had no family around me anymore. all my family moved away, and i wanted to stay here because of my best friends. i was sitting on my couch watching home alone, when i got a text from chris, one of my best friends.

chris😛

come over

why..?😭

pleaseeee
for us
come spend the night with us

fineee
i'll be there soonnn

*chris😛 loved 'i'll be there soonnn'*

i made my way out to my car after throwing my shoes on, and made my way to the triplets house. i pulled into their driveway getting out, and making my way to their front door. i knocked on the door, and 2 minutes later the door was opened by matt. "hey y/n," matt smiled, pulling me into a hug. "hi matt," i smiled, hugging him back. "you wanna watch a movie with us? we're watching home alone," he smiled. "sure, that's what i was watching before chris texted me," i smiled, and we went upstairs.

"y/n!" chris cheered as he saw me, and i smiled and sat next to him, and then matt sat next to me. "hi chris," i smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder. "hi nick," i smiled. "hi y/n/n," he smiled back at me. i smiled and relaxed and we all watched the movie together. once the movie ended, chris tapped my knee, signaling for me to sit up, and i did. "i'll be right back," he said, getting up and going into the other room.

matt pulled up the second home alone movie, and chris came back into the room with a stocking, and handed it to me. "what's this?" i asked him, taking it from him. "it's from us, we know you're away from your family for christmas, so we got you this stuff to show you you're always apart of our family," he smiled. "you guys," i looked at them, tearing up. "just open it," matt smiled. i took stuff out one by one, and it was filled with candy, gift cards, and at the end was a bracelet, with charms on it that symbolized all 4 of us.

"guys," i frowned, tears rolling down my face. i got up, giving each of them a hug. "thank you so much," i said to them as i pulled away from nick. "of course y/n, you're our best friend, family even," matt smiled at me. "i love you guys so much," i wiped my eyes. "we love you too, y/n," chris smiled, and they pulled me into a group hug. i could've never asked for a better group of best friends.