parent problems - chris

summary!
in which you sneak to chris' house
in the middle of the night due to you and
your parents arguing.

POSSIBLE TW:
mentions of ab*se, hurtful words.

y/n's pov

"i cannot stand being here!" i heard my dad scream. they were fighting. again. for the 3rd time this week, at 4:30 in the morning, waking me up. "and i want nothing to do with that one upstairs, either!" he yelled, now talking about me. "that's your daughter!" my mom yelled. i heard footsteps coming up the steps, and my door opened. "leave her alone she's asleep!" my mom said, following him. "i don't care," he said, turning my light on and snatching my blanket off of me.

"you don't do anything in life! and neither does your mother. i'm sick of you two just lounging around, either find something to do around here or leave!" "what are you talking about? i have a jo-" i got cut off by a sting on my cheek. "don't talk back to me." he said, before walking away. my own father just hit me. "y/n baby.." my mom came over to me, "leave her alone," my dad snarled. "i'm going to chris'" i mumbled, "go ahead.." she said. "stay there for a few days until i get this under control, it's okay.." she said, and i nodded.

i got out of bed, packing a few days worth of clothes and whatever else i would need, and grabbing my phone and texting chris, so that when he woke up he knew i was at his house, because i didn't want to scare him or nick and matt. i finished packing my bag and quickly went downstairs and out to my car, without my father seeing me. i made it to the triplets house, and they had gave me a key so i walked in quietly. i didn't wanna wake anyone up, so i just walked into their living room and laid on their couch, immediately falling asleep.

chris' pov

i was asleep in my room, when next thing i know i hear my door bust open, and nick shook me awake. "what?" i groan, checking the time, 10:28 am. "did you and y/n get into a fight or something?" "no.. why?" i asked confused. "why is she sleeping on the couch then?" "she's here?" i asked, sitting up. "yes?" nick said, confused as well now. i walked upstairs and into the living room, and sure enough there she was, sleeping on the couch.

i walked back downstairs into my room, and grabbed my phone. "maybe she texted me," i told nick. i looked and i had a few missed messages from her, from 5:00 this morning.

y/n💌
chris
5:05am

y/n💌
they're fighting again.
5:07am

y/n💌
my dad just came in here yelling
at me, and then hit me.
5:08am

y/n💌
i'm coming to your house, i'll
sleep on the couch so i don't wake
you guys up. i'm sorry, i don't have
anywhere else to go and i don't wanna
stay here. i just don't want you to be
freaked out when you see me.
5:10am

"she did," was all i said before putting my phone down. "well?" "something happened at home so she came here, that was at 5 this morning, she needs to sleep," i said. "i'm gonna go get her and bring her in here," i said before going back upstairs, and into the living room. "baby," i whispered, lightly shaking her awake. "hmm" she groaned, rolling over and looking at me. "hi baby," i smiled. "come on, i'll take you into my room, you haven't been asleep that long," i whispered, and she sat up, stretching, before she got up.

i grabbed her hand and brought her downstairs into my room, letting her lay in my bed. "it's 10:30, i'll come wake you up in a little while, you need rest baby, i read your texts, im sorry i wasn't awake," "it's okay," she mumbled, half asleep. "i love you," i kissed her forehead. "i love you," she mumbled, and i could hardly understand her, and she fell back asleep immediately after. i smiled and kissed her head again, before shutting the light off and closing the door, going back upstairs.

andddd that's all the ideas i have 🙃, message me what you want to see PLEASE.