worst week ever - chris

requested?: no!

summary!: in which you had a really bad week and haven't told chris, but he calls your mom to check on you and your mom tells him everything, and he comes over to comfort you.

y/n's pov
this week had just been the absolute worst. we had to put my childhood dog down, my dad walked out and left, my friend group has a bunch of drama right now and they think it's because of me. i just wanted my boyfriend chris right now, but i didn't want to overwhelm him and have him deal with all of my problems, that's not what he's there for. i've been in bed all week, i haven't talked to anybody. i haven't even touched my phone.

"honey," my mom said coming into my room. "you need to get up, you can't stay in bed all day, that'll just make you more sad," she said, and i just stared at the floor, and her phone started ringing. "oh, i'll be right back," she said, getting up and leaving the room. "has she talked to you? she's had a really bad week," was all i heard after she answered the phone, before she walked away. i just pulled my blanket over me completely, closing my eyes, wanting to just sleep for the rest of my life.

a little while later, my door opened. i lifted the blanket up and looked at her. "there's someone here to see you," she said softly, and i just kept looking at her. a few seconds later, chris walked into my room. i teared up, immediately getting up and walking over to him, holding onto him as if my life depended on it. "hi baby," he whispered, holding me and rubbing my back. "chris," i cried into his shoulder. "i know baby, i talked to your mom, i know everything," he said. "come on, let's go lay back down," he said, and we walked back over to my bed.

we both laid down and i immediately snuggled right back into chris, and he held me tightly. "you wanna talk about anything?" he whispered, and i shook my head. "i'm sorry i didn't tell you, i just didn't wanna bother you with everything," i said, putting my face into the crook of his neck. "hey hey, you're not bothering me baby, that's why i'm here. i'm here to make sure you're okay and to help cheer you up. i love you, y/n, and i would do anything to make you happy again," he said, turning his head to kiss my forehead.

"so, what can i do to make my pretty girl smile?" he asked, moving my hair out of my face. "can we watch lemonade mouth?" i asked. "of course we can," he smiled, lifting my head up and giving me a quick kiss. "i love you," he told me, getting up to grab my remote to the tv. "i love you," i mumbled, cuddling into the blankets until he came back. he laid back down and almost immediately i was right by his side again. "chris?" i said. "what's up princess?" he asked. "thank you for coming," i said, grabbing his free hand.

"of course baby, i'll always be here when you need me. i called your mom to check up on you, and make sure you guys were okay and she told me everything and how you didn't wanna bother me. the second i hung up i asked matt to bring me over here because i knew you wanted me here and you needed me here. i love you, baby, and i will always be here, okay? don't ever hesitate to call me or text me. you need me? i'm there, okay?" he said and i nodded, leaning in and giving him another kiss.

"i love you," i said as we pulled away. "i love you more beautiful," he said, and i snuggled back into his side and chris turned on the movie. and he stayed with me for the week, until nick and matt had to drag him away to film content, before he was back with me after they were done. i couldn't of asked for a better boyfriend.