period - chris (updated)

summary!
in which i write an updated period imagine bc i hate my old ones LMFAO

y/n's pov
i woke up to a bunch of pain my lower abdomen. i knew exactly what it was. i looked over and chris was still asleep. so carefully, i got up, going into the bathroom to take care of myself. i washed my hands and went back and crawled back into bed, and chris immediately wrapped his arms around me again, i smiled and snuggled into him, pulling the blanket over me and instantly going back to sleep.

it was the next morning, i woke up still in pain. i looked over at chris who was dead asleep next to me, he was laying on his side and his arm was thrown around me, and i was laying on my back. the pain got worse, causing me to almost start crying, this usually happens when i'm on my ladies days, sometimes the pain causes me to throw up. i was cut off by another cramp, and my eyes teared up, so i carefully got out of chris' hold to get up and go into the bathroom so i didn't wake him up.

but that plan failed the second i stood up, and the pain got 10 times worse. i let a sob escape my lips hunching over in pain, and chris immediately shot up in the bed. "woah woah, y/n baby what's the matter?" he got up, coming over to me. "chris they hurt so bad," i cried. "what hurts baby?" "my cramps," i told him. "okay sweetheart, let's get you back in bed baby," he whispered, carefully helping me back into bed. i laid back down and he leaned down, giving me a kiss on my forehead. "what do you need, beautiful?" he asked. he always showed me so much extra love when it was my time of the month, and always pulled out every nickname in the book.

"medicine, heating pad, you," i wiped my eyes. "okay princess, i'll be right back, okay? 2 minutes," he said before leaving the room, coming back a few minutes later with my heating pad, some medicine, a water for me and a pepsi for him. he plugged in the heating pad for me, and placed it on, turning it on for me. once it started heating up i to the point where i could feel it, i relaxed. it immediately started feeling better. i let out a sigh and closed my eyes, and i heard chris giggle at me. "good?" he asked. "perfect," i replied.

"well before you relax take your pills baby," he said, handing me some ibuprofen and the water. i quickly took them and laid back down. "you need anything else, sweetheart?" he placed another kiss on my forehead. "you," i whispered, and he crawled back into bed, throwing his arm around me again, resting his chin on my shoulder. "i love you," he said, kissing my cheek. "you're the most beautiful girl ever," he said, kissing my cheek again. "my girl," another kiss. "i love you, chris, thank you for taking care of me," i turned my head to give him a proper kiss. "that's my job baby, i will always take care of my girl," he whispered, giving me one more kiss.