sanrio girl - chris

summary!
in which you're a hello kitty girl and chris spoils you :,)

based off of a tiktok i saw today!

* short, different scenarios *

i was at the mall with my mom, we went into hot topic because they have the cutest hello kitty stuff. we walked in and i saw a cute hoodie, taking a picture of it and posting it on my story, writing 'i'm gonna lose my mind😍'

we kept looking around, and when i didn't find anything, i decided that if i didn't find anything anywhere else, i'd come back and get the hoodie. next we went to burlington, to see what kind of halloween things they had. i found a few mugs, but i already had enough. i didn't need anymore.

i kept looking around, when my phone went off. i checked and it was a text from chris, he had sent me $60, and texted me 'go get the hoodie, i love you ❤️'

-

me and chris were at the mall, along with madi, and nick and matt. we were in some random clothing store, and i went and looked, and found a couple hello kitty shirts. a few minutes later, chris came over. "find anything baby?" he asked.

"look at all the hello kitty shirts chris," i smiled, showing him. "get them, i'll pay for them," he told me. "no chris, they're like $10 each and there's at least 7 of them here, i'll just get like 3 of them and i'll pay for them," i said to him.

i got some of the shirts and paid, and then we went to get something to eat. "i'll be right back, i gotta pee," chris told us, leaning down and kissing me, before he left. he was gone for a little while, and then he finally came back with a bag in his hand. a bag from the place we were just at.

he walked over and handed me the bag, i looked and it was the rest of the shirts i left behind. "chris," i said to him. "what? i can't get my girl something she'll love?" he smirked at me. i rolled my eyes playfully, "i can't stand you but i love you," i leaned in, kissing him. "i love you," he said.

-

"babyyyy," chris walked into my room. "hi, i missed you," i smiled, getting up and walking over to him to kiss him. "i missed you," he smiled as we pulled away.

"i got you something," he smiled at me. "chris? noo, why?" i asked. "because i saw it and i knew you'd like it," he smiled. "and because i love you," he said, leaning in and kissing me again. "i love you," i smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, not even caring about what he got me right now.

"do you wanna see?" he asked. "sure chris," i smiled. he pulled away and went into the hall outside of my room, grabbing a bag and giving it to me. i looked inside and it was the halloween hello kitty greeter. "chris!" i threw the bag on my bed, wrapping my arms around him again, kissing all over his face.

"i'm assuming you like it?" he giggled. "i love it, thank you baby," i smiled. "you're welcome, i love you," he smiled. "i love you," i kissed him.

-

i was at the mall, again, in hot topic, again. and they had a cute kuromi loungefly bag. and i needed it. but i don't know if i'm willing to pay the $80 for it.

chris🤍

chris pls help me before i make a
bad financial decision

what is it?😭

chris, baby, it's a kuromi bag.
i NEED it.

how much is it?

$80, idk if i wanna spend that much,
that's why i'm trying to get you to talk me
out of it.

*apple pay: chris🤍 sent you
$90*
get it, i love you❤️

CHRIS??
NO
ABSOLUTELY NOT.
TAKE IT BACK.
CHRIS SERIOUSLY I WILL PAY FOR
IT.
chris no :(

y/n. baby. i know you want it,
so let me buy it for you. please?

fine.

i love you

i love you, gonna give you a
million kisses when i get back.

now i'm excited

i love you, thank you baby.

you're welcome, anything to
make my girl smile, i love you.
now hurry up and come home so
i can get a million kisses.

coming as soon as i pay.

-

idk i just thought this was cute :,)