ignored prank - chris

requested?: yes!

summary!: hii<3 i have got a chris request! could you do one where she ignores chris for the whole day and he gets sad and upset but it is because she is playing a prank on him? i have no idea if you know what i mean

notes!: for my bae <3! i love u and i hope you enjoy it <3!

y/n's pov
today me, matt and nick were pranking chris for their channel. i was gonna ignore chris for the day, or at least try to. i already felt terrible agreeing, but i also knew it would be good content. we were all awake already and chris was still sleeping, per usual, so it gave us the perfect opportunity to set cameras up, and come up with a plan.

i was leaning against the counter talking to matt and nick, when i felt arms wrap around me from behind. "hi baby," he whispered into my ear, kissing my cheek, and i just kept talking to nick and matt. i saw him give me a weird look from the corner of my eye but i just shrugged it off. i went to sit on the couch and a few minutes later, chris joined and sat next to me, laying his head on my shoulder.

i once again didn't acknowledge him, and just kept watching tv. "babyyy," he said, wrapping his arms around me, and i still didn't even look at him. "are you mad at me? what did i do?" he asked. "chris shut up," nick said. "shut up, i'm trying to get my girlfriend to talk to me," chris complained. "well obviously she's not," nick shrugged. "y/n seriously," chris said, a little more sternly. i still didn't say anything and he got up, going back downstairs to his room.

it was now about an hour later, and chris had come back upstairs and it looked like he had showered and whatnot, and he came over and wrapped his arms around me again. "you gonna talk to me now?" he asked, and i just stayed silent. "oh my god bro," he complained. "talk to me y/n," he said. after i again, stayed quiet he rolled his eyes and went back downstairs yet again. "my own girlfriend ignoring me," he mumbled as he went down the stairs.

"should i go tell him?" i asked. "please. i'm not in the mood to deal with mr. grumpy all fucking night," nick said, and i laughed, going downstairs and knocking on chris' door, before walking in. i walked in and he looked at me, before going right back onto his phone. i went and laid next to him, throwing my arm around him and laying on his shoulder. "hi baby," i whispered, leaning up to kiss his cheek before laying back down.

"oh now you wanna talk," he said. "i'm sorry chris, me matt and nick were pranking you for your channel," i told him. he just looked at me. "you were?" he asked and i nodded. "do you really think i'd actually ignore you like that? i would at least tell you if you did something to make me mad," i giggled a little. he smiled down at me and leaned down, and gave me a kiss. "i love you," he said as we pulled away. "i love you," i smiled. "now never do that again," he said, giving me another kiss.