"cheater" - chris

summary:
in which your instagram gets hacked,
and pictures of you and your ex get posted
but chris doesn't believe you at first.

ALSO:
i am taking requests/ideas for this book
again! feel free to comment them or
message them to me! just no sensitive
topics / things that would make others
uncomfortable!!

y/n's pov

i woke up and checked the time, 12:17 pm. i checked all my social medias, only to find that i've been logged out of my instagram. i immediately started panicking, and went through the browser to look up my instagram account, and my heart dropped at what i saw.

its.y/n

liked by user4, user18, and 28,274 others

had a fun time with you last night baby🤍 @randomuser

comments:

user5: WHAT.
randomuser: had a fun night with you too baby😉
chrizzsturniolo: i knew you were no good for chris.
sturniolobae: omg. poor chris.
user185: fuck you y/n.

no no no no no. this can't be happening. i closed out of the browser and tried calling chris, and he didn't answer. i tried again, and again, and again. not a single answer. i tried calling matt, he was my best friend. he didn't answer either. my last hope was nick, and thankfully he answered. "hello?" he didn't sound excited to talk to me. "nick i know what it looks like and i promise that's not me. well it is but i didn't post that! i woke up this morning and i was logged out of my instagram, someone hacked me. i don't know what to do," i started crying. "i believe you y/n, but chris and matt won't," he sighed. "i know, i already tried calling them both." i sniffled. "i'll try talking to them, you're good i believe you, i'll talk to you later," he said and hung up.

i sat there for a few minutes, before texting chris.

y/n🤍
chris.

y/n🤍
chris i didn't post that.

y/n🤍
someone hacked me, i got logged
out of my instagram this morning.

y/n🤍
i'm sorry this is all going on i
don't know what to do chris.

y/n🤍
i love you
read 12:47 pm.

chris💌
leave me alone y/n.

chris💌
if you didn't wanna be with me anymore,
you could've just said that. you didn't have
to cheat on me.

y/n🤍
chris! i didn't, i can show you i got
logged out, just please.

chris💌
we're done y/n.

y/n🤍
chris please. just believe me, why
don't you trust me right now?

i threw my phone across the room. i just lost my boyfriend, and probably my best friend too. i needed to somehow prove that it wasn't me that posted anything. my phone started blowing up, and i didn't even bother to check it. probably everyone blowing up at me for being a "cheater." i hid myself under my blankets for what felt like forever, and next thing i know i heard my bedroom door open, and i felt my blanket being pulled off of me. i looked up to be met with matt.

"hey," he whispered. "nick talked to me, i believe you, i'm sorry i didn't answer you, i was trying to calm chris down," he said. "we got chris to come, he's willing to talk to you, he feels bad for not listening and just ignoring you. but i don't think it's gonna be easy," he said and i sighed and nodded. i stood up, and matt immediately pulled me into a hug, "it'll be okay," he said. we walked downstairs to be met with nick and chris, and when chris saw me his face dropped. nick came over and hugged me, "it's okay, just tell him everything and show him, it'll be alright," he whispered in my ear. i pulled away and sat on the opposite side of the couch, as far away from chris as i could sit.

"i know you're mad at me chris, and you have every right to be, but i didn't post that, that's an old picture," i said, tearing up. "y/n, that's not how it looks though." he said. "i know, but here, click on instagram and you'll see i can't even get in," i said, handing him my phone. he took it and opened up instagram, to see the you've been logged out. keep popping up. he set my phone down and looked at me, "y/n.. im sorry," he whispered, moving closer to me, and wrapping his arms around me. the second he touched me, i lost it and started crying in his shoulder. "i know, im sorry baby.. i should've believed you, im an idiot. im so so sorry baby," he whispered, rubbing my back. i just held onto him tightly like my life depended on it.

"i love you," he whispered. "i'm sorry," he kept saying over and over. i pulled away and looked at him, "it's okay, i would've thought the same," i told him. "i love you too," i told him, and laid back on his shoulder. "will you be my girlfriend again?" he whispered. "i never stopped," i mumbled into his shoulder, and held onto him as tightly as i could.